10

Sense I was a little kid I've loved Corn flowers. I don't know what it was with them maybe the color or shape. But once I got older I understand why I liked them so much. Today the Corn flower isn't really popular and they grow a lot in the UK.

It broke my heart because I haven't seen Corn flowers sense I was little.

I was sitting on the deck reading because it was nice out. I had been reading Pride and Prejudice again.

Austin opened the door from the deck. I looked up at him. "Do you want to go somewhere." He asked. I mean I was getting to a pretty boring part of my book so I guess I could stop.

"Yeah." I got up and headed inside. "I also should mention that we're going somewhere fancy." Austin said.

That's why he had on a nice white shirt and black pants. "Okay I will go get dressed." Austin knew that I hated being underdressed in situations that I had to be dressed nice.

I went to my closet to find something. I couldn't really find anything that I liked. Then I remembered that in the back of my closet was a blue dress. I put it on. I forgot how I looked in this dress. I went to my bathroom to put my hair down and made sure it was combed threw. I threw on my necklace that Austin bought for me sense it went with the outfit.

I made my way out of the bathroom to see Austin on his Phone waiting for me. "Alright are you ready." I asked. As soon as I said that Austin looked up and smiled. "What." I asked. "You look beautiful." I smiled at his comment. I took my hand in his and we were off.

I didn't know where we were going. We were in the car. We started driving in the country I could see miles of grass. The ride felt so long even though we were in there for 30 minutes.

We arrived at this huge mansion. It was white. "What are we doing here." I ask "You'll see." He said turning off the car. We got out of the car. The mansion looked like the house from The Notebook.

"Who lives here." I asked. "A friend." He walked away. I followed him down to the beach. It was beautiful. The palm trees and sand.

We started to walk into the grassy area. The trees made it look so magical. We got over the hill and there was a big field of Corn flowers. "Surprise." Austin yelled.

I was so excited. I jumped into his arms. "Thank you." I said in his ear. Austin kissed my cheek. I ran in the huge field of Corn flowers. I had no idea Austin was videoing me. I laid down on a blanket that was left for us. Austin came to lay by me.

"I love you." I said. Austin was grinning. Austin put his hand on my chin and kissed me. I loved this moment with the flowers and especially with him.

Austin took pictures of me and I took pictures of him. We watched the sun go down. It was beautiful.

We stayed like that watching the stars. Austin played with my hair while I just looked at the flowers I saw with my grandma all those years ago.

I was so ready to sleep and stay here forever. I was laying on Austin chest when I felt like falling asleep. The stars were the last thing forever I fell asleep.