★ norman |Not a complete Stranger

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Warnings: None
AU: High School

◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦

You could have sworn every girl in this school is a pure copy and paste. If it wasn't for the uniforms they would be wearing the same clothes. Not only do they wear the same eye make-up to be "trendy" but almost every single hairstyle is the same!

It drove you insane. It drove Norman crazy as each basic girl begged him to help with their studies and even asked them out.

You walked past this poor teen with a high HQ being aggravated by all of these girls surrounding him. His two friends just stood on the sidelines. One of them with red hair tried to push on through.

The raven hair caught your gaze as you walked by. The two of you stare at each other before you pushed forward. He kept his eyes on you as a concern looked crept on his face.

Soon he pushed off the lockers and followed behind you. Once you got to yours you took out your Geometry book. As you close your locker Ray's presents make you stiffen in shock.

Rolling your eyes you shut your locker and began to walk to class.

"What is it raven haired?"

He chuckled following behind, "I saw the way you looked at Norman."

You looked back slightly, "So?"

"So... your not like every basic girl here. I know you have a class with him next. You could have helped him out of that crowd."

You stop walking in your tracks as he did. You huff spinning to face him, "Even if I was I couldn't get throw that mob of copy and paste teens who want nothing but to have sex with him." You make a fair point.

He smirks amused, "You're not wrong."

"Like hell, Norman would care about my existence. He would think im basic too."

"As I said you're not like them." He proceeds, "You have potential. Get good grades." He continues.

"Even if I get good scores he still doesn't notice my name because he thinks I'm basic. I'm sorry, Ray but I think I should get over him as much as you trying to help him see me. It's useless." You breathed out.

Ray noticed you liked him ever since middle school. You albino and raven had the same history class. He always caught your gaze as you dozed off staring at him. Though there was one problem. He didn't know you exist. It was hopeless.

He even tried introducing you one time. Ended up busy. Every other time a basic group of girls was surrounding him. Leaving Emma to fall behind or to hang out with Gillian.

Ray thought, "Why don't you hang out with us at lunch? You are my friend after all." He offered.

You shook your head, "There isn't ever any room. So don't bother. I think I'm over this." You continue your way leaving Ray behind.

Walking into the class you take out last night's homework packet and hand it to the professor. He grins taking it from you. Soon after a certain male handed one after and rummaged through his bag.

"Damn." He muttered, "Do you have a pen I could borrow Lee?"

"Ratri? This is new coming from you and no. You know my policy." He began to look through his files.

You begin to walk to your seat feeling a tap on your shoulder. You soon turn around to meet his deep blue eyes. This made you freeze.

"May I borrow a pen?" He seems exhausted.

You just slowly pull out your mechanical pencil and let him take it from you.

His eyes show light happiness.
"Ahh, thank you..." He doesn't know your name.

"Y/N." You say trying to comprehend the events.

He then raises a brow, "Oh? So you're the one who got a 145 on our last examine."

You could start to hear your heart thump in your head. He did notice your name before. This handsome man just never knew the face to which it belonged to.

"Well, I will return this, Y/N."

"Keep it." You say.

He blinks and chuckles, "Alright."

You let him walk to his set as you just stand there. The bell ringing brings you back as you then took your seat.

'He already knew my name?' You ask yourself as you instantly pull out your phone to text Ray.