★ norman | happy birthday to you

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Type: holiday
Warnings: none
AU: Modern
Age: Y/N: 24. Norman: 25

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Today is your birthday.
Your eyes slowly opened to your dark room as you turn to your side to snuggle in the warm sheets some more. It's always nice to get some more rest before waking up. Though it didn't last long till you were
disturbed by consent texts. It was from your three best friends wishing you a happy birthday along with other loved ones.

A soft smile curves on your lips before you reach out to grab your phone. Rubbing your eye you reply to most of them as fast as you can. Finally getting up you get ready for the day.

After getting dressed and prepared you to head down the stairs to see your parents. The two greeted you with a (light or heavy) breakfast. After eating you receive a text.

Your father peeked out the window.
"Looks like they're here. Norman's coming over." He also announced.

Your eyes grew slightly as you hopped off the stool grabbing your bag. "I've got it, Father." The girl walked over to open the door.

A young handsome man then stood in front of her with a sweet loving smile. Swiftly he revealed a Bouquet of Rose's. There were mixed. Coral, yellow, and a few red roses.

"Awe how sweet." Your mother chirped.

The young woman rolled her eyes, "Mom." She took them from him, "Thank you, Norman. They're lovely."

He chuckled, "Of course. Happy Birthday, Y/N. Why don't you put them in a vase before we leave?" He asked looking at you as you smelt them.

Your mother then walked on over gently taking the bouquet. "I've got it, darling. Now go out with your friends and come home early for dinner and cake."

Norman nods, "Will do Mrs. I will bring her home around six."

With that, the two said goodbyes as they left her home and into the car as Ray and Emma were greeted with warm smiles and wishes. The ride to the desired park was quite nice. You chatted with the pipe redhead in the back seat as the two males sat in front.

Emma scooted toward you closer to show you memes on her phone. They made you chuckle a little.

"So~" She teased with a nudge, "Are you going to tell Norman?" She asked in your ear causing your cheeks to flush lightly.

You shrug, "I don't know. At least I don't think so." You say with a frown.

Emma frowned too. "Well you know I'm long over him. Take your shot." She says quietly before scooting back to her end. The girl looks over at red head curiously. The fact that Emma is encouraging it means something. Right? Y/N sighs and pulls out her phone.

Eventually they made it to the park as Emma hopped out quite quickly. You grab your bag, unbuckle and get out of the vehicle too.

Norman went to the trunk to gather supplies with Emma. You walked over to Ray with a soft sigh. "Ray, I'm confused."

"Hmm? About Norman huh? Don't think about it too much. At least, I think he's over Emma too." He shoved his phone in his back pocket. The two of you glance over.