★ ray | A Cursed Future (OC.PT.3)

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Part 3
Type: Drama
Main Character: OC Annie
Warnings: Depression
AU: 1890s

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

ANNIE'S POV

ANNIE'S POV

Slowly my eyes open to the bright sunlight shining throw my curtains. I rub my eyes slowly grumbling sitting up. Looking over to my alarm clock it read six thirty am. Finally getting out of bed I threw off the sheets and went to my wardrobe to change into fresh close.

Walking down stairs I see my brother placing food on the table. Charles looks over to me and walks over.

"They seem to be upset and disapproving of Ray. They think he's your boyfriend. May want to clarify."

My boyfriend? Excuse me? I felt my cheeks flush as my parents soon walked in with dishes of food to place down.

"Annie, next time you come home late with a boy just left us know." My father sighs sitting down.

I then take a seat as Charles follows.
I think of what to say first and shrug, "Of course. It was sort of last minute."

"Are you two dating darling ?" Mother asked making me stiffen as I grab my silverware.

"I- I why would you thing that?" I ask looking at them. They both gave me the 'really' glare.

My mother sighed, "It was just a thought. You two seem closer than usual. Are you both in the same class?" She grew suspicious.

I sighed, "Yes we are."

The rest of breakfast was questions such as that. As Charles and I got up from our seats to put our plates in the sink Father demanded me to meet his parents soon. I looked over to Charles with a help me look.