★ ray | save you from the tide

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Type: Drama
Warnings: None
AU: Collage

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

You met Ray last semester in college. You both aren't so close beside studying together and eating lunch together once every few weeks but recently. Things has changed. He invited you to the movies with the trio. Then followed by the park with them, mall. The list went on. You can say he wanted you to be apart of the group.

Though, you couldn't help but to feel unwanted or even uncomfortable when being with the trio. You got along with the albino just fine and you shared things in common with the red head. Though Emma deep down doesn't want you here. She hates how Norman seems to slightly care about you. It can be for little things too. This still infuriates her.

Norman can simply ask where you are, how your doing, how you're classes are doing and this pisses the red head off. She basically wants the two boys to herself and who can blame her?

They are both quite attractive and she already has to put up with Norman being asked out every week. It's less than high school but still irritates her. Girls like Ray but they just flirt with him. It bothers you slightly but you rub it off. So you could say your in the same boat as Emma.

Today you four are in a study room.
Your sitting next to Ray as Emma is sitting in front of you. Your working on a small packet due tomorrow for Art History. Ray is working on a Biology packet as Norman and Emma are working on physics homework.

"Yo, " Ray breaks the silence, "Who's up to see that new horror movie Jenny Ortega is in after this?"

You gasp, "Me! I love horror."

Emma shrugs, "I guess. You Norman?"

"I'm not a fan for horror but sure." He looks over at the red head.

"Great. I will buy some tickets now." Ray's pencil slips out of his hand as he pulls out his phone and starts taping.

After studying you all went to the movies half way across town. Norman drove as everyone got ready to hop off. Ray and Emma seemed to be caught up in a conversation so the albino walked over to you. You grab your lounge-fly back straps and sigh softly.

"How did that last test go?" Norman asks you.

You shake your head, "Not so good. I'm feeling more confident for this one coming up though." You smile slightly.

He chuckled and patted your head, "Great. Don't wanna fail now do we?"

Instantly you felt eyes peering in the back of your head. Looking over you see Emma staring derdectly through your soul. Suddenly you got goosebumps. As you all walked In everyone got popcorn and snacks. Ray handed you one bucket ordering you to put in butter as you did so. Emma then followed.

The tension was silence. Yet loud. She then looked over to you to speak. "Stay away from, Norman. I know what you up to." She says quite harshly. Emma then looks over at the boys then leans forward to your face, "If you ever try something with either of them I will black male you. Watch your back." The redhead hissed before standing back up with a false smile and skipping over to Norman.