★ norman & ray | Found in Time (pt. 2)

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───
Type: Fantasy
Warnings: Horror
AU: Mythical/Modern
Norman: 26 Y/N: 24
─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

You've been on this magical train for around an hour now. You doodle in your sketchbook to distract yourself from looking out the window. Checking your phone it's now five thirty am. Sighing you stand up and gather your things.

"Alright, since I can't look out the window mind as we'll explore other cabins." You adjust the bag straps but nearly bump into the conductor.

You instantly froze as your cheeks flushed a bright red. "N- Norman?" You squeaked, "What are you doing here?"

He sighs, "Might I let you know you can't wonder other cabins. You don't know what type of human or strange encounters you will see. However, since my engineer took over I can tour you around our empty surrounding cabins." The albino offered.

Sighing out of relief you nod, "Yeah. That sounds nice."

He adjusted his tie and nodded, "Very well, follow me." He took the lead to the opposite cabin.

The next cabin was quite magical. It was like nothing you'd see on a regular passenger cabin back home. So you looked around and slowly pulled out your phone to take a photo. Though Norman stopped you.

"No photography please, Y/N." He says quite kindly as you obeyed. "Anyhow, "He now opens the next door, "This is the buffet car. It's clearly closed at this time but will be full within a few hours. Our next car is a bar. You are welcome to order food there as well."

Y/N nods as they then enter the next car. It's quite empty with only the bartender. Norman encouraged you to order something. You both ended up ordering a sweet pastry he got a can of beer as well.

"Norman, how many years have you been a conductor?" You ask before taking your first bite.

"Around six years now." He chuckled.

You hummed, "How many worlds have you traveled to?"

"Countless. Even space. Though I shouldn't be giving you so much information." He took quite a long sip.

"So your job is to basically travel the universe to take people to their soulmates." You understood clearly now.

Norman didn't respond. Your not so pose to mention or talk to him about love. He just nodded slightly. He seemed tired now that you take an even closer look at him.

"Do you ever get to explore the worlds you visit?" You asked.

"Only briefly." He answered, "Curious now is your little one?" Norman gently patted your soft hair.

This made you slightly blush, "You could say I am." You chuckled.

He just hummed yet again. After that small talk, it was silence between you two. He kept eating quite slowly as you turned to catch a gaze of his ocean eyes. It was like you sink into them. The albino finally turned to you. You both stared at each other for some time.

Not only his eyes were a deep ocean blue but they were so dull. Lost life and looking for light.

"What color are your eyes?" He asked.

"E/C." You answered softly.

"There lovely." He smiled before standing back up, "I should take you back to your car now." He began to lead as you followed.

"Okay." That was all you said. When entering the next car it suddenly felt like the train was going off track as the ocean waves could be heard. Whales were even sinning outside. You are caught in a trance by their voice.

The albino just watched you with dull cold eyes and gazed upon your beauty. If he wasn't so fallin' into sorrow he would have known that you caught his eye too. Though he shakes his head and realization and walks over to grab your wrist.

"Don't listen to the whales, Y/N."

"But why? They're so lovely, Norman." You say quite heavily.

He shakes his head, "Clueless young woman." Norman muttered

Finally, he brought you back to your cabin and sat you down. You thanked him for the meal and tour. Only he was still holding on to your wrist. You mentioned it as he apologizes letting go.

"The next car is empty. You may only explore those I showed you. Any deeper and you may lay your beautiful eyes on something you can't un-see." He smiled weekly.

Your heart turned and clinged. You couldn't feel it beating strangely. That weirded you out. "Norman... I think I found my soulmate." You say without realizing it.

He just stares into your eyes and shakes his head. The albino seems to be lost for words. He's strangely not embarrassed or shocked. No emotion was ever shown.

"I ask of you to not mention romance to me, Y/N. Now I will see you in a few hours for breakfast. If you need anything you may press the button in the front of the car. Please spare your heart from me,
Y/N." And with that, he was gone leaving your heart frozen and lost.

.
Part three soon