★ norman & ray | soulmate

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───
Type: Fantasy
Warnings: Horror
AU: Mythical/Modern
Credit: David Jones
─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

One day you got a strange ticket in your mail box. It looked old and was a one way train ticket. It told you details to the cornets and pacific times you would find the train station. After a few days of receiving the strange odd paper you ignored it.

Continued your regular collage life. Went to class, library, dorm and repeat. You told your friends about it. They of course didn't believe you.

Your 24. Young naturally beautiful and healthy. Being single for so long caused you to lose hope in looking for love. It never ended so well if you confessed to a crush. So you just simply gave up.

It's finally the end of the month and a new moon is a upon the city you live in. You lived in Northern Europe all your life. The town you live in is called Rencoso Nortown.

In your free time you enjoy reading manga and doodling in your sketchbook. Your friends say your quite talented and should use it to your advantage but your parents rather not let you do anything art related.

It's a Friday night and you just finished the dishes and headed to your room of the shared dorm apartment. Pulling out your chair you sat down sighing. Your eyes gazed up to your bulletin board and looked at the strange ticket. Finally taking it you snicker.

"Will I regret this?" You ask picking up your phone to check if the moon was out tonight. It wasn't and it even gave you more strange vibes.

You packed your backpack before setting a timer and now going to sleep. After a few hours, the loud noise awoke you as you began to quickly gather your things and leave.

Traveling north you parked your car and continued on foot. It was now four twenty pm and you could see a clock tower ahead as the fog now showed you the train station. Taking a deep breath you took a seat.

"I don't recall these tracks." You say taking a quick photo.

Looking back at the ticket you hope that the desired destination is true. A soulmate. You snickered hearing a train horn in the distance now rolling up slowly on the tracks. It stopped now opening its doors. Taking a breath you then walk on. The conductor smiles kindly at you.

His albino hair caught you off guard as you got lost looking into his crystal blue eyes.

"Follow me miss." He puts the ticket in his pocket leading you to an isolated cabin.

He sits you down as you take off your backpack. You could feel your heart grow warm and start to tighten.

"What's your name?" You asked quite softly now noticing the sadness of despair in his eyes.

He hmms, "It's Norman, Mrs. Yours is?"

"Oh, it's, Y/N." You say.

Norman nods, "What a lovely Name. Anyhow. It will take us about 6 hours to reach your destination. If you wish to leave, please do so now."

Suddenly your normal life didn't matter anymore. All you wanted to do was fix this poor man's, broken heart.

"I don't think I'll like too." You say.

"Well good. I'm sure you're aware of the rules. Don't look out the window at any time or you will be forced to live in whatever world it is. If it feels like we're going off track we're not. If you needed anything my assistance should be going around offering food every two hours. Any questions, Y/N?" He claps his hands together.

You're lost in glaring at him. His hands seem so big. His skin looks quite clean and his hair seems so soft.

"Y/N?" He asks again.

"Sorry." You shook your head, "I dozed off."

He frowns, "If you have no questions I bid you my farewell for now." He tips his hat now leaving you in the car alone.

Norman left you in quite a blushing red mess you can just feel your stomach turn as the train whistles begin to move.

"A train that takes you to your soulmate? More like I found him already." You grumbled quite embarrassed.

Part 2 soon