★norman| Misfortunate (pt.1)

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Type: Sad
Warnings: Abuse
AU: Modern AU Orphanage
Info: This is based on a recent dream I had

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

  。゚

You lived in a orphanage in the middle of a big city. Though you don't have many friends but one. Besides all of your siblings. Sure you may have lightly talked to Ray or Anna but it was never for long.

On the outside, it may seem like an everyday ordinary orphanage but their house mother had their favorites. Norman was precisely her favorite. If you weren't a favorite you were neglected, even abused.

Sadly you weren't a favorite. And also bad news, you were alone on this. She called you in often to more so leave buses on your body for doing something slightly wrong.

Your housemother still sent you all to a nearby middle school. It was private so you had to wear uniforms. Luckily you wore black leggings to cover up the few buses you had.

Today you were left with two packets of homework. Though still overwhelming for you. You always spent hours in the library at the orphanage just studying. This causes you to miss your chores which makes the housemother call in on you.

The bell rings as everyone packs up for the day. Only Norman is in this class with you. You two would only occasionally talk at home but that's about it. Girls went up to him for homework advice. Though he tried his best to make up an excuse to leave.

"I'm sorry but I have to be home on time." Norman chuckled pushing a student aside. He looked over and spotted you leaving the room. The albino quickly ran over to catch up.

It caught you by surprise as you looked over at him. "Yes?" You ask holding your books close to you.

He chuckled awkwardly, "Wanna study at home together? You get pretty good grades." Norman ads, "It makes me wonder why Mother never-" He cuts himself off.

"What?" You ask sighing.

"Treats you well. You don't slack off and when you do you have a reason." He places his hands behind him.

The two of you soon exit the building as you push open the door. "I guess I'm not her favorite. I also don't care so much." You look away, "Shouldn't you wait for Emma and Ray?" You ask as you two step to the side.

He shakes his head, "I said I wanted to study with you. Maybe if she sees me with you you would be treated better."

You bite your lower lip, "Do you... know what's going on?" You refer to the marks on your body as they were covered up. He's clueless about them at the moment.

He hmms, "Hmm?" He watched you scrunch your books closer to your chest. It's fall. Even so it's quite warm. You wear the long sleeve option. It's easier way to hide that one or two bruises.

"Nevermind." You took the lead.

.*:★.

You two went to the library inside the orphanage building. Since it was quite a large building it was located on the 5th floor. Norman sat in front of you while you just flipped through the books.

"Mother doesn't let you have internet access right?" He suddenly brings up which makes you stiffen, "Here." The young boy shoves his chrome book to you. You just look up at him.

He sighs, "Y/N, she's not around. You're fine."

You just shake your head. At school, you feel safer touching one. Even so inside you feel her eyes peering behind your head.