★ ray | enchanted (OC. PT.1)

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Part 1
Type: Drama
Main Character: OC
Warnings: Depression
AU: 1890

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

It's 1980 and a girl with long blonde hair slowly awoke to a world that isn't her own. She grumbles reaching her arm out to her nightstand to grab her phone. Only for it not to be there.

The girl cursed thinking it fell again as she popped herself up to look at the hardwood floor to notice nothing is there. She froze as her heart grew cold. Taking another glance at her nightstand her face turned into a ghost as she noticed her lamp was gone.

"Sis we're going to be late." Her brother said in a sleepy voice opening her door. He saw her noticing she looked pale. Charles walked up to feel her forehead, "You are frozen sis! Are you sick?"

"Ashole, where's my phone?" She slapped his hand away.

He blinked, "You're what? Excuse me?"

The blonde soon gets out of bed and walks over to turn on her bedroom lights. Only electricity wasn't even invited yet. She froze feeling her walls near the doorframe trying to find the switch. "W- Where is the light switch?"

"Annie, I have no idea what you're talking about. If you are sick let the mother know so you can skip school today." He shakes his head heading out of her room.

She then yanked his collar pulling him back. "Damn it, brother, what year is this? Maybe I'm dreaming." She grumbles releasing him.

"1891? Yeah, I think you're sick. I will let the mother know and fetch you some warm milk." He began to walk down the stairs.

"Do we at least have running water?" The blonde cried as he was heading down. She nearly freaked out her brother. In his eyes, it was like she woke up in the wrong year. It almost freaked him out because it was like his sister wasn't his sister anymore.

Annie soon open her wardrobe and found a dozen or more old dresses. She grumbled trying to find which one was appropriate to wear at school. She put on a basic red dress and combed her hair and braided a hair band-like style before heading downstairs.

She was then met with her family to have breakfast at what that was looked like the kitchen. She seemed to have interrupted a conversation as she sat down. There were only eggs and toast on her plate. It seemed to have been a light breakfast.

"Charles said you were sick? You no longer look sick anymore." Her mother said breaking in the silence.

The boy shrugged, "She was just old and acted strange is all." Charles looked over to Annie giving her a concerned glare.

Annie rolled her eyes, "I- I'm fine." She stammered, "I just had a bad dream is all." She chuckled.

"Once you two finish you both can walk to school." Her mother stood up and started picking up empty dishes. The two just nodded. It didn't take them too long to finish. Charles ended up picking up both of their book bags and handed Annie her hat.

The walk to school was quite quiet between the two. Charles began to ask her questions but strange ones.

"Alright, may I ask you what date you think it is?"

This made her heart beat faster out of nervousness. She swallows, "S- September 1st, 1891." She chuckled quite nervously.

He sighed, "No, Annie. It's October 10th. Yours starting to scare me. Okay, when is your birthday."

"I- I um... it's in November?" She rubbed her neck.

Charles stopped walking, "Okay what's up? You woke up on the wrong side of the bed and you hardly know who you are?"

Annie shrugs, "I- I just don't feel too well." She lied looking down.

"At least I can still tell when you are lying but where the hell is my sister?" He asked crossing his arms.

She breathed, "Charles, listen. If I told you now you would think I'm insane. How about I tell you when I know what's going on okay? Along with any proof I find."

Her bother exhaled and held his head, "Fine. Fine. All I know for sure is that you aren't my sister Annie. You're like a whole other person. It freaks me out." He began to take the lead to school quite irritated with the whole situation.

。゚

Once they both arrived at the huge building Annie looked up at the name. Darwin Grammer School. It seemed to be a school that goes through 9-12. Charles didn't mind telling Annie any information she need know. Told Annie who her friends are, crush it. Professors' names and showed Annie where her classes are. Along with explaining how Annie acted around her friends.

"Alright and here we are. I shall leave you here. I'm still a grade below you so I'm in a different building. I will still walk out with you. We will meet at the courtyard okay?" Charles assures Annie before letting her go.

"Alright. I just hope I won't mess up." She breathes.

He chuckles, "Me too. Alrighty, I bid you, my farewell." He says making her giggle.

The blonde then turned around trying to find her seat. He said it's towards the back in the third row.

"Annie." A voice caught her attention. She spun around and was met with a ravanette. Only his hair looked more clean and out of his eye here.

"Ray." She sighs, "Finally a familiar face."

Out of shock, he took her by the wrist leading her down the hall. "Okay, where are we going?"

He then found a secluded area with not too many others around. Ray finally exhaled taking off his hat. "Thank God I don't have to keep up with this old fashion damn language with you."

"Okay, I'm totally confused unless..."

"Yeah, we apparently went back in time somehow and I don't have answers." He took a seat on some old ragity stairs. "Norman and Emma have no idea what I'm talking about unless there pulling it off somehow. Between you and me were both stuck here for a while and there's nothing we can do about it."

Annie sighs in relief after receiving an odd glare from Ray. "Oh thank God. I thought I was going to be all alone. You should know that Charles already figured it out this morning."

Ray shrugged, "Sort of figured since he never walks you to class apparently. Also, this stays between us three. Don't go around barking about it to your parents." He finally stood up, "We better been sent here for a reason because by God am I going to miss my phone and electricity." He then took the lead back to the classroom, "Let's get to class nitwit." Ray teased as Annie followed.