★ norman| heartbreaker

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★.★ ───

Type: trust
Warnings: None
AU: Modern

(This is based on my work. The job position only makes sense when I say the company name but idk if I'd get fired exposing some off-stage locations. It's not like this huge company will find this story on the internet. Right?
Spare me big mouse...)

─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .*:★. ───

Working for a big company and getting under paid is not always fun. The only thing that makes work fun is the guest and people you work with. Sure shifts can be long but the people make time go faster.

Norman, a young twenty-five-year-old male working in a trillionaire company sadly being underpaid. Hours help but if it wasn't for his two other roommates he couldn't pay rent every month. California's high tax rate isn't helping at all. Politicians are corrupt and only care for themselves.

Nevertheless, Norman has a wonderful girlfriend. She's sweet and kind. Emma is such a sweet and bubbly person she's perfect for a costumed character. Especially the main icons' female counterparts. The only problem with it is hot days. Since the weather has been wet it's been cooler under her big heavy costume.

How long have they been together you ask? Since community college. He proposed a year ago so there still engaged. They haven't had enough money to prepare a wedding for them. So they've been saving up.

After the albino male clocked in and got to his station he checked the guest list to see how many groups he has to tour today. Not too long after a girl with
(long/shot) (h/c) swiftly walked behind him.

"Morning, Norman! Slept well?" She asked tilting her head as had turned around. The male scanned her and shook his head.

"Your name tag is crooked." He snorted with a chuckle. You both weren't on stage yet so it was an appropriate place for him to reach out and fix it for you. Of course, he asked first and you nodded.

She breathed, "So! How are you and Emma? Well? When's the wedding?" Y/N teased.

The male shrugs, "Whenever we save enough money. Also, I'm not sure. She's keeping secrets from me." He sighs heavily shaking his head.

She gasped, "What kind?"

"She's hiding her phone from me. Put a new passcode and acts quite jumpy." He explains.

You nodd with a long humm.
"Hate to break it to you but I think she's cheating." You say.

Suddenly he froze. He looked at you with dead cold eyes. You looked back. You suddenly felt bad for telling him. Especially before touring guests around. You scratched your hair gently, "Sorry, Norman. I shouldn't have said that especially now."

"Norman, you have guests at 11:40!" One of the leads hollered. Usually, this is irresponsible and not appropriate but he seemed in a hurry. It's quite busy especially in the morning and this side of the park.

Norman sighs, "Copy! Well, Y/N I should go meet my guests. You should soon too."

"Don't let it bother you," Y/N says quite worried, "If she's cheating you would know not to marry her. You deserve better." She says with a soft face.

Norman smiles warmly patting her head, "Your right, Y/N. Sadly she's my roommate."

Y/N shrugs, "Kick her out. She can move back in with her parents."

"Let's talk more about this tonight okay? I'll text you." Norman kissed her cheek quite swiftly and quickly before heading. He left her with quite red cheeks. She shook her head taking a free breath before heading out too.

After the long day, they finished around 7:30. Both of them clocked out together. He agreed to meet Emma at the gate so Norman asked not to walk so far with him.

She snickers, "She may be cheating, and you worried Emma will see me with you? We're crew mates, albino." You roll your eyes chuckling slightly.

He nods, "I know. I still want to be loyal to her." He explains.

"Seriously, she doesn't deserve you." You let out a long sigh.

To no surprise, you both caught Emma outside of the main entrance. She seemed to be with another male. He was tall and had brown hair. And not only they hugged, but he also pecked her lips too. This hurt Norman as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Want to get drinks?" Y/N asked as she pulled out her phone to take a quick photo.

"Yes, please." Norman whimpers softly.

"Okay let's get you to the car before you start crying." You both head in the opposite direction. Once in the car, you let him cry on your solder before he drinks his heart away.