We Should Probably Talk But I Don't Think We're Gonna

Struggling within tight bonds and the arms of a certain someone wasn't really a fun experience, especially being dragged back to a place, against your will, that you wanted to avoid at all costs. As much as you tried to thrash violently back and forth you were still held within the arms of the person who made you fucking run away in the first place, how ironic. You hated how close you were to them, in fact you wanted to bite the dreaded alcoholic's head off. You pound your fists onto their back so many times, all while it seemed to do nothing, they kept quiet or just didn't feel like instigating with you.

Before you knew it you all had already arrived at the anxiety inducing alleyway, as much as you squirmed and thrashed back and forth of your last moments to escape you just couldn't, which sucked as much because you've been trying in the long hours that it took you to get back to the alleyway.

You were still held by firm hands, but those hands were outstretched, and Stone has stopped walking and you had been pulled away from his shoulder your head was pinned down to, you were now held in front of him, you brain stormed the mastermind idea of biting his hand like a little angry cat but your neck was way too short to even turn around and bite it not to mention you were tied up with rope on top of that.

"Quit moving around," Stone muttered, glaring cold daggers at you.

You slowed your movements, a bit scared of what Stone might do if you didn't. So you just awkwardly blinked and smiled at him, hoping that would be enough to suffice. He soon softened his grip on you, placing you over onto a wooden barrel in the alleyway. You heard the shuffle of footsteps behind Stone, Vinnie and Skipp were just a few meters behind you and Stone. Assuming it was a tactic to make sure that if you did escape, you wouldn't get far, or maybe you were just paranoid.

As they entered the scene you could observe that they were playfully pushing each other around, joking about something without your knowledge, or you were just horrible at paying attention to your surroundings.

Vinnie stopped once she saw the sight of you, grimacing and feeling a bit awkward that you were kinda tied up in front of her, so in her puny mind to make light of the situation, "I wanna go uh, steal shit," She'd point her thumb outwards from the alleyway, backing away wincing.

"You too stay here, me and Skipp will go," She'd back up, slowly inching out of the scene with Skipp in hand.

"What but why?" Stone asked, flabbergasted and a little bothered that he had to spend more time with you.

"Learn from the consequences of your actions or some bullshit like that, too put it short bye!" And then she ran away as fast as the speed of light before your eyes.

"Of course," Stone groaned, slumping down and sitting beside you, already fiddling in his pocket for a spare cigarette.

"Hold this," His hand would jostle around in his coat pocket pulling out a spare bottle of unopened whiskey and reaching his hand near you, placing the whisky bottle perfectly in the center of your skull.

"You drop that bottle and I'll be using your neck to put out my cigarette," He'd darkly warned, which made you only whimper even more, hoping and praying that this goddamn bottle wouldn't fall over.

You sat there, tied up and trembling in fear as your chin shrunk down to your collarbone just so you couldn't drop the bottle, you heard Stone drag out the last puffs of smoke from the cigarette, parting the cancer stick from his lips and tossing it onto the ground below, watching it become unignited. He then reached over to you, snagging the whiskey bottle from the top of your head and guzzling it down like it was no tomorrow. When finished, he then tossed it onto the ground as well, the harsh glass sound of glass breaking took you out of your fear stricken trance real quick.