Got No Self-Esteem and Vertigo, 'Cause She Thinks She's Made of Candy

Your surroundings looked, hazy, colorful shapes and bright neon colors, not to mention the multiple loud sounds that surrounded your half awake form. Your subconscious drifted in and out of your sleep broken trance, as you came to realization of your surroundings. Your hands felt around, curious, and you were able to manage standing up to your feet, even though everything was extremely blurry around you. Mumbled voices and conversations swirled around and circled you, which soon halted themselves when you decided to stand yourself up.

Things became less blurry after a few seconds and your normal vision returned to you, but that was the thing, it wasn't your normal vision per say, and you could tell you weren't in the same place you passed out with Stone in, if you even passed out, you weren't exactly sure. It was like everything was purified and touched to perfection by rose colored glasses. The ground was a bold and solid hot pink color, grazed with an outstanding neon blue color, cotton candy like clouds painted in for bedazzling decoration.

You were so focused on the landscape you were now placed into you didn't even know there was an approaching figure, that's till they decided it would be a great idea to magically appear and give you a surprise greeting.

"Hello~," A sudden wispy voice with an adjoined Irish accent that had whispered in your ear.

You had loudly shrieked, wobbling backwards to trip and fall over, plopping on your ass pathetically, but yet still fear stricken. You decided to slowly gaze at the figure upwards, you didn't want to scare yourself even more if this being that was talking to you, not real or some horror slasher monster situation.

Wow, was all you could say at the sight of this person? You weren't even sure if they were an actual person, mostly because on the account that they were levitating. They were like a twin of Stone, but they had obnoxious neon blue hair, a plaid designed shirt with rolled up sleeves, purple toned skinny jeans and just a spice of brightly red colored sneakers to top off the whole outlandish look. Not to mention their eyes were out of this world, no seriously, you literally couldn't see them being placed on any normal human.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" He'd held out a simple yet beautiful ruby colored lollipop, flicking his tongue across it.

You were beyond utterly speechless, this was your first time passing out because of drugs, and if this happened every time you did drugs, hoo boy, you were gonna avoid them at all costs.

"Nervous huh?" He'd slap on a thinking face, tapping his finger against his chin playfully, acting as if he was really thinking long and hard about what he was gonna do next.

"How 'bout a sucker?" And out of absolutely nowhere, a lollipop was shoved into your mouth, the same one he licked mind you. Although your feeling of disgust was over washed with pure forced bliss as you tried to stand but alas you only fell to your knees in defeat. It got to the point that you were in such pure bliss that you were sucking the lollipop as if it was a pacifier. Your face was caressed ever so softly, and a playful tussle of your hair ensued.

"Hey!" A sharp toned and loud voice broke the bubble of bliss you were trapped in, surprisingly it was Stone?

"Don't you dare drag them into your stupid hallucinogenic drug paradise bullshit," He'd grumbled, pointing an accusing finger at the other, glaring at him.

"Why is someone jealous?" Their voice was sarcastically wispy as they drifted around without a care in the world.

"You know you'll always be my one and only favorite person to torment~," He'd reach over to make an attempt to obnoxiously poke Stone's cheek yet was thwarted by Stone smacking his hand away.