Chapter 2

How Does One Move On, When You Have Developed Feelings For Someone, How Does Someone Protect Their Strong Wall, When An Enemy (Love) Is About To Attack Or How Does Someone Say Their Strong, Say Their Powerful, Say Their Wise, When Something Bigger Than Them Is About To Sweep Them Off Their Feet Or Feet’s'.

Flashback To early 1996, On A Beautiful Mountain That Has Vast Beauty, We See Bab’Dlamini And Jerry Masilo (Possibly In Their 30s And 40s, With Bab’Dlamini Looking A Bit Older Than Jerry Masilo) Sitting On A Big Rock, When Bab’Dlamini Asks Jerry That.

Bab’Dlamini : It’s Been Years, Since We Sat Down... Like This And... What Are We Doing Here At Your Family’s Land in Limpopo?
Jerry : (He Chuckles) Family Land...I Sold It To Someone.
Bab’Dlamini : (Shocked) Why... Why Would You Sell The Land... Why Would You Even Think About Giving It Away, When It Could Of Be Greater Assistance To You And Your Family?

Jerry : It’s True That It Could Be Of Greater Assistance, And It Has Been A Great Assistance... But I Want To Start A Taxi Transportation Business With You And Don’t Worry The Documents Will Be In My Name But The Taxis Will Be Fully Operated By You...

Bab’Dlamini : But That’s Unfair For You, The Money Is Yours And As Such It Would Be Unfair If I Take Control Of The Taxis Now... Please I Will Have To Decline...

Jerry : (He Smiles) We Have Been More Than Friends For Years And I Know You Have Pride For Days But Put Your Pride Aside And Work For Your Boys... My Own Are Still Young But Yours Are Old... The Money Is Needed To Raise Them (Jerry Hands Out His Hand And Looks At Him)

Bab’Dlamini : Well (He Takes Jerry’s Hand And Looks Him In The Eye) I Take The Deal...They Shake Their Hands, Leaving A Charming Smile On Jerry’s Face.
Back To The Present, Bab’Dlamini Stands In A Small Room Facing The Television Set Right In Front Of Him And He Sees The News And Sees A Female Reporter From eNCA Reporting That.

The News Reporter : It’s Been Reported That At Least 22 People Were Last Seen Yesterday Morning, When They Boarded Their Taxis' Home, The Taxis Are Said To Belong To The Hlophe Taxi Association.

He Comes Outside Of The Room, And It Looks Like He Is In A Warehouse And Right In Front Of Him, Is Two Groups Of People, All Standing Now On The Sides Of The Warehouse (11 On One Side And 11 On The Other Side), Blindfolded And Also Tied, Mukuna Comes From The Back And Tells Him That.
Mukuna : I Have Gotten Rid Of The Body, And Even If It Is Found, Nothing Will Point It To Us.

Bab’Dlamini : (He Let’s Out A Deep Sigh) Good Job Mukuna, Now We Only Have One Thing Left To Do (He Turns Around And Looks At Mukuna) Get Those People Ready, Because Today I Get That 45 Million That I Surely Deserve...

Bab’Dlamini Turns To Leave And Mukuna Puts On The Mask, And Let’s Out A Whistle And Immediately People Who Are Wearing The Same Mask Like Mukuna Enter With Black Clothes (Jumpsuits) And Black Boots On Top Of Those Carefully Folded Clothes And They Place It, Right In Front Of The Kidnapped Individuals.

Meanwhile The Sun Has Dawned And Hector’s Siblings Are Up And About Preparing Their Clothes As Their Excited For Civics Day And It Gets To A Point That They (Morena And Thato) Eat Their Food That Has Been Perfectly Cooked By Hector In A Hesitate As They Want To Try On Their New Clothes.
As They Talk Over Things In Their Room With Food In Their Mouths, Kedibone Slowly Moves To Hector In The Kitchen And Tells Him That.

Kedibone : Papi I Wanted To Tell You That My Pads Are Finished, I Have Been Using Tissues And It’s Hurting Me.

Hector : Eish... Why Didn’t You Tell Me Earlier, Does Ma Know About This?
Kedibone : Yes, I Spoke To Her Earlier “Yesterday” And It Did Not Go Well... I Mean It Did Not End Well...
Hector :Okay I Will Give You... R 20 And Please Buy Enough After School.. Okay.
Kedibone’s Face Quickly Blossoms As She Quickly Wraps Her Face In His Chest And Tells Him That.
Kedibone :You Are The Best Brother Ever... I Love You More Than Love Itself.
As She Concludes Her Hugging, Their Mother Enters (Coming From Outside) With A Bottle In Her Hand And Looks At Them But Her Eyes Slowly Move To The Clothes That Kedibone Is Wearing And Asks That.