Chapter 34

I have always wondered what would have happened to Hector and his family, if he had never met with Zimele and his ever demanding family.
Would Zimele’s family still be apart and as for Hector, would he still be working for that sexual predator that had her eyes on him, since day one and most importantly would Thato still be alive?

I for one, personally love Diamond rings and I don’t why but they is just something about them, they’re so rare unlike Gold which is always found on everyone’s fingers.
Hector last saw his own, days after Harriet made her grand entrance into the family and into their lives, and so much has changed from that point but now the same beautiful ring sits again comfortably so, in his finger and this very moment takes him back to that small room in Nqamakwe.
He was kneeling down in his traditional Tswana outfit or attire, and as for Zimele, he was wearing his traditional Xhosa attire, and he looked so handsome and cute with those tiny eyes, a funny whitish cream or powder around his face.

Around them, were the family elders and Zimele’s brothers including their cousins (Mukuna and Nathan) not forgetting Hector’s uncles who just decided to show up, and guess who showed them the place, you guessed it right – it was Hector’s cousin, that one that can’t keep his penis in his pants.

Right in between them (Zimele and Hector), was a bowl with blood inside and the Vimbo was near it.

“As an elder of this family, I have done everything absolutely humanly possible to ensure that, the wishes of the KaDikana family are met with... a custom that always ensured that this wealthy and successful remains top, has been revived in the fifth generation of this dynasty,” and with that, he moved forward and looked to his right side and his eyes slowly met with Mabutho, who slowly moved forward and stood near him and from there, he instructed him to fetch the bowl in the middle of them.

“Brother, today in my eyes and in the eyes of every man in this place, you have chosen to become the head and not the tail... you have decided to honour your forefather’s wishes and bring such a beautiful soul amongst us... a soul that has almost or rather has participated in every aspect of healing us... so I plead with the ancestors to keep this union alive and to never allow evilness and death to be the portion of Ma,” he looked down and slowly poured the blood right on Hector’s head and also on Zimele’s head.
He then pulled out a knife from his cloth and moved to Hector’s head, he looked at him as he bended his head down and slowly told him that.

“Take heart, it will be painful” and from there, Hector felt a sharp pain in his head, it was as if someone cut his head open.
Blood was slowly dripping and quickly Mabutho collected the bowl and placed it, at the place where Hector was bleeding and before you know it, he did the same to Zimele, who was actually very scared, when he saw the tears that escaped Hector’s eyes, in fact all of them were a bit scared and if Hector had tried to protest, they were going to stand with him and stop it.
He placed the Vimbo in the bowl that was having blood and placed the bowl on the floor, where it magical disappeared leaving everyone shocked except uncle Lucas who only chuckled.

“I was going to understand the fear and shock on these Gauteng boys, because this rarely happens that side but seeing you elders doing the same thing, I fear for my son and granddaughter... anyways the ancestors have accepted the union that will stand like a testament to everyone in his family,” he said.

---------

“It’s not like I picked up a date or month in the year and told my ovaries that it’s time for you to accept his sperms, it just happened Sis'Zee,” Angelina says to Ziyanda, who is sitting with her in Nganono’s room – yes it’s in the Sandton mansion and everyone including the children, have all been squashed up in that mansion along with some tight security as Zimele and his brothers are still in Nqamakwe, and how Ziyanda found out, well you can ask Angelina, she wanted to vent out to someone and that someone couldn’t be Hector or Harriet, they’re both younger than her and besides Hector has a lot on his plate regarding his wedding and she also couldn’t speak to Lerato, she also has a lot and besides according to her, she doesn’t know if she can trust her.