Chapter 24 (Supper)

In this life, I PERSONALLY Trust my own mother and some of my siblings because I can't and can never trust an outsider, most especially a person like Rihanna, who looks like apartheid.
I mean it did not help her that she is that type of a needy partner, that one that always wants to clench on their partner like glue but this time she has crossed the sea levels of betrayal and all of because of what, money.

Hector has been discharged from the hospital after four days of staying there, he wakes up in the morning and finds his siblings still asleep as they were helping him along with his mother to look after Buhle who kept them awake and man can she cry, but thanks to the breast milk that they were given at the hospital, she was able to sleep right in Zimele's arms as it is said that a child that refuses to sleep, will equally mean no sleep for It's parents.
He moves to her as she sleeps in her baby cot and let's out a soft sigh.
"If only your brother was alive, then you would be here with him, causing more havoc with him for me but I thank God for giving me a beautiful daughter that resembles my mother in law", he says with a smile as he looks at her pretty face.
He looks around but he can't see his mother and that's when he hears noise coming from the living room and it's Zimele, why does he have to be so loud, he looks at his daughter.
"Don't worry I will be back soon, we are still going to discuss about whether you will call me mom or dad", he says as he kisses on her forehead.
He moves to the living room and finds MmeMoichela standing next to Nganono who in turn looks at Zimele standing in front of the TV with Harriet by his left side and you guess it right she's carrying Zithulele, she doesn't want to let him out of her sight, Hector looks at his small Samsung phone 📱 that he takes out from his pocket.
"It's only 8am in the morning, shouldn't you guys be preparing breakfast or something rather than making noise and waking up Buhle for me, you know the trouble she gave us yesterday", he says as he yearns and that's when his eyes fall on the newspaper article in front of them, carefully laid on the table.

He tries to grab it but Nganono quickly grabs it and this immediately notifies Hector that something has happened and it's not a small thing.
"Ma... I would advice you to go to your room and I will come by later, and see you", Zimele says.
"Yes Ma... I think that you should wait for him in your room and he will come and discuss with you", Nganono says.
"Look, I'm part of this family and I dragged the media into this family with my... my pregnancy and if they is an article that has been written about me... about my daughter... then let me see it... Now," he says.
Nganono looks at everyone and hands over the newspaper to Hector, who in turns quickly looks at the cover page and to him this is not supposed to happen, not this way and what's amazing is that, all of them are on the cover page well except for the brothers.
"When was this article published," he says with tears coming down, that means that his hormones are coming back to normal.
"It was published two days ago and every newspaper in the country and possibly every news station in the continent and the world has gotten hold of it," Nganono says.
"Who did this (Everyone remains silent)... I will ask again who would do something horrible like this," he says.
"It's Lerato... turns out that she was paid by the journalist to give him some exclusive pictures of you and the baby," Zimele says as he moves towards him and brings him to lay his head on his chest and with that, tears start streaming down endlessly.
He cries deeply as everyone in the living room begins to feel sorry for him, with Harriet moving closer to rub him on the back.
MmeMoichela looks around as she is about to drop some huge bombshell and with that she clears her throat, bringing everyone's attention to her.
"I'm afraid that I might have some bad news and it might add fuel to the already exhuming flame," she says making Hector to quickly wipe away his tears as he wants to listen to what she is saying.
"The news had arrived in Limpopo, which was one of the reasons why I came back to Johannesburg, and I am here to take you back... I have been trying to break the news to you and Zimele but I couldn't find the opportunity, and possibly this newspaper has arrived that side... I can only prepare for the worst... you know how your father's family is... They don't joke... Most especially your grandmother", she says, making Hector to look at Zimele, and with that he lays on his chest, with his heart beating so fast, it's as if he just ran a marathon.