13.

Later on they start playing .

Meanwhile with jin and jk .

Jk was in room then jin enters .

Jk was about to say something when jin says .

Jin :before you says that arin send me to scold you so its not like that i have come to talk to you .  see jk she is very pure and she was just trying yo make you mood but you were just taking everything in wrong way .

Jk : but hyung .

Jin : no buts jk , yesterday whatever happens was only your mistake you cant blame her . she was innocent also remember you only said her not to tell anyone and you shouting at her .

Jk :hyung I was stressed .

Jin : I know jk that you were stressed , but you are going to sorry her and yoongi .

Jk : what , what r u saying hyjng i cant even looked at him and you are asking me to sorry him .

Jin : yess and you what he is ready to forgive i talked to him he is also feeling guilty . so first go to him and then arin because you hurt her.

Jk : hyung r u sure , you not lying to me about yoongi hyung .

Jin : I swear jungkook .now come stand up and go .

He made him stood . ( and yes jin talked to yoongi when everyone was sleeping and he was feeling guilty for scaring his younger siblings .)

Jk : ok . *breath in and out* I will go .
But i m nervous  hyung .

Jin : just go.

After sometime

Jk enter in yoongi room and found him sitting on his study table chair .

Yoongi turned to see scared jungkook standing on door.

Jk : ca-n I co-me .

Yoongi : hmm.

Hencame slowly and stand front of him.
Yoongi put his book that he was reading on table and said .

Yoongi : i know why you came here , jin hyung send you right .

Jk : no actua-lly  i wa-s  abo-ut t-o to ap-pol-ogise .

Yoongi : whatever but first stop shuttering .

Jk : okay , hyung see whatever have happens i m really very sorry foe that's and also I didnt ruin your papers intentionally its was by mistake other wise i would have never of doing such stupidity .

He then kneel down on his knees and hold his ears . yoongi hold his hands and said .

Yoongi : i know that you didn't did taht intentionally and i m also sorry for slapping you hard .
And you know what arin also didn't that intentionally you know what i m talking about .

Jk :yess i know and i m also guilty for that I know i really hurt her . and i will apologise to her dont worry , but you just say that you forgive me .

Yoongi : not so soon ,

Jk ; what .

Yoongi : yess you have to go with us for dinner .

Jk : I will hyung I will definatly  but first let me talk to arin noona.

Yoongi : noona ?

Jk :yahh when she listened me calling her noona she not think once to hug me .

Yoongi : ohk 😂

Jk :well i see you later hyung bye.

Yoongi : byee.

Meanwhile with others .