Unusual Night...

POV: Y/n

- - - - - - - -

It was a cold evening in Wintertime Hill, Snow falling and wind roughly blowing. I wore an outfit warm enough for me to handle the slightly manifesting breeze. The town I lived in wasn't the biggest, but at the same time, it wasn't all too small either. I've been here for at least 3 years, for I needed a place to live since I'm not too fond of hot temperatures. I haven't seen Sonic and the Others for awhile now, he recently gave me a call saying that I should visit Soleanna as a place for us to meet up, or even stay there for the time being, and I agreed.

I was running my way out of the town I lived in, for I knew the place Sonic wanted me to meet him wasn't all too far, I just needed to run about 200 feet and I'm outside of the City I remained in. It took me awhile, but I finally made it out, inspecting the new place I never had rested eyes upon. I hid behind a pole with light beaming down from above. I was lost and afraid, but all my emotions changed when I seen Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow approach the pole I hid behind, unaware of my appearance.

----------

Tails: It's pretty dark out now, Sonic. Do you think she decided not to come? •He asked.

Sonic: Relax, Buddy! She's not the type to be afraid of the dark! Or at least I don't think. •He Pondered.

Shadow: Hmph. You better be right. I don't want you to have this arrogant behavior even if your wrong. •He spat.

----------

As I heard their voices, I peeked from where I hid, soon coming out and greeting them. "Hi Guys!" I greeted. Knuckles was the first one to spot me, running towards me and are now collided into an embrace. He squeezed tighter it seemed like "Y/N!! IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME!!" He shouted joyfully. I returned the hug "Knuckles! I-I missed you too." I replied, melting into his touch, sadly, the hug ended faster than I could react properly. I gave a hug to Sonic and Tails, as for Shadow, he only crossed his arms "It's good to see you again, Y/n." He spoke, strict and cold "You too, Shadow." I greeted in return. I never showed any sign of affection much to Shadow since we first met, the way he behaves and his personality scares me, though not emotionally, I just try to be as kind to him as I could.

After we conveyed our greetings, we agreed to go on a late night walk. Alot of other people walked around Soleanna peacefully. I chatted with Tails while Sonic bragged about his speed to Shadow. All Knuckles did was stuff his face with the samples they sold there. Sooner or Later, Amy caught up with us and joined us on our walk. Suddenly, there was a bright blue light that glowed brightly in the middle of the sky as if it warped it's way over where we were located. Concerned, I stared at it, confused on what it was.

I swear I saw it speed away as if it knew my vision had it's full attention. Amy placed her hand on my shoulder, making me snap back to reality and turning towards her "Y/n? Are you okay?" She asked, all I could do is nod, still thinking of what I saw. It was blue and bright in the sky...maybe it was just my imagination. We continued to strode around the Facility, admiring the folks and view. The places closed soon after, indicating as a sign for us to end our little reunion. Before we could say our goodbyes, I saw a glowing blue light come from behind a building, I gasped "Guys! Look!" I pointed out, and they all looked the direction I warned them to draw their attention on. We all saw the light get brighter as a few objects floated and was thrown towards us. "Watch out!" Sonic yelled, pushing me out the way as the objects flew where I had stood. We heard a voice grumble as the blue glowing blurred figure flew off in the speed of light, us being unable to see who or what it was.

"So it wasn't my imagination..." I whispered. We all dusted ourselves off before reuniting, standing with each other as a group "What was that about?!" Tails panicked "Don't tell me it's another one of Dr. Eggman's Robots." Knuckles cracked his fists, prepared to fight if needed "Nah, they would've attacked us face to face by now." Sonic disagreed "Well we better leave before it gets worse." Shadow added. "Why not look for it?" Amy questioned "I-I feel like it's a little too late now." I quietly spoke, leaving everyone to agree. With that, we all said our goodbyes. Sonic though, didn't want me to go through the trouble of running all the way back home, so he offered for me to stay with him, and I couldn't say no or he would've tried to spend a whole 30 minutes just to convince me to say yes. Still, I consoled all of my attention on that Bright blue light. Was it a living being? Was it a robot? Did it try to kill us with those destructive objects being thrown our way? I had so many questions...but I guess that'll all be answered later. Whatever the Absolution...

I wanted to Find Out...