A Gentle Conversation

POV: Y/n~

- - - - - - - -

I ran as fast as I could, not stopping. I was Courteous enough to actually consider looking after the Hedgehog that nearly killed me, but not only was it getting dark out now, but my desperation pushed me to keep going, not turning back. I wanted to show him I cared, but I wanted to become more fond of him as well. I'm sure a connection between us could develop if I start a well-made conversation. He probably left because he didn't want trouble, or even because he was upset of how many had attacked him. He was just misunderstood, explaining why he attacked me without any second thought. For the guilt he felt, he didn't want to hurt anyone else, so he flew away, as his only way to escape the pain he felt, but it wasn't physically, but emotionally. I'm going to find him and Make It Right.

My legs slowed down it's pace, thus I was on an unknown grass field. It flowed to the wind as it blew nothing but a gentle breeze. Shaky I was, almost out of energy, but I didn't plan to stop still. I watched as the Sun made it's way down, about to hide behind the mountains for the moon to come up. The trees around me dropped leaves as I only watched from common peace filling my state of mind as well as body. Tired, I rubbed my eye and blinked a few times, hoping to not turn back against my search for who I seek to find.

Suddenly, I heard singing coming from afar, not the direction I was facing, but from the side of me. The sereneness in the smooth voice I heard somewhat made me feel the same emotion. I listened closely to where it was coming from.

🎵"Cause every night, I will save your life
And every night, I will be with you
'Cause every night, I still lay awake
And I dream of an absolution
'Cause every night, I will make it right
And every night, I will come to you
But every night, it just stays the same
In my dream of an absolution~"🎶

I heard. The song itself was mesmerizing, soothing, and calming. I found myself walking towards were it made it's way through both ears. Next thing you knew, I glanced at the grass to see a dark silhouette of a figure, causing me to slowly look up to who stood in front of me. Back facing me, it came to be Silver himself, the one I was searching for. 'I never knew he could sing! His voice is so..beautiful ' I thought before sighing in content. Luckily, he didn't hear me due to him singing over my voice. I sat down, him still unaware that I was behind him, so I only listened. My heart was filled of such love, but I didn't know what it was for. Of course, me and Silver just met tonight, so it couldn't possibly be for him so soon, and for his voice...I never heard such wonderful singing before. I never really had any friends or family in my recent town, it was just cold and quiet, I'm enjoying the type of new I'm experiencing. Sure, I loved his singing, but it couldn't have just been for that either, now it just allows me to be lost in my feelings.

Soon, his singing came to a halt, his ear twitching. I froze yet again, trying not to making any noise, and once feeling completely intact, he sat himself down on the grass, making me gasp, thinking he might've prepared to turn around. He heard me and his hand began to glow this cyan aura, lifting me up and hovering me over his head upside down, and into his view. He had looked very timid until he inspected me, recognition soon hitting him "You Again..." He spoke quietly. I covered my face, trying to push back the thought that he might throw me, but instead, he gently placed me down next to him and began to pick flowers with his hands this time, not his telekinesis. Appalled, I kept my hands over my face, not wanting to make eye contact. He placed a flower crown over my head and chuckled, moving my hands from in front of my face. Our noses almost touching, we looked at each other unlike foes "Why are you hiding?" He asked playfully. I only stared at him as he sat back down next to me and collected more flowers. "Y-Your not going t-to hurt me?" I stuttered out, still afraid. He shook his head "I..was told by Blaze to make sure no more creatures by Iblis was on this planet, and because your new, I never seen you before, so I assumed that you were a beast. I saw you besides Sonic and thought he was working with you as an enemy..but I was just misunderstood." He explained, now sounding ashamed of himself.

Me feeling explicitly guilty as well, I carefully placed my hand on his shoulder. He flinched a bit to my touch, his eyes glowing, but he calmed down quickly once he realized it was me. Maybe he's becoming more fond of me, he just needed a person to vent out to. "What made you realize I wasn't a..beast?" I asked softly. He only looked down at his hands disgracefully "You..Cried. Iblis doesn't have mercy on anyone, and you cried. I was scared to harm you..because.." He stopped, me soon hearing a few hiccups from him...he was crying. "I was going to kill an innocent person! It would've been all my fault! Why am I so Naive!? I-I'm so sorry!" He apologized, a few tears came down my face as well, me bringing him into a hug. He didn't move for a moment before hugging back "Silver...don't blame yourself. You just didn't understand! I-It's normal reflexes to have when being overprotective of others or even yourself! And I forgive you! I-It's really not your fault!" I comforted. The poor Hedgehog couldn't resist but to cry more, hugging me tighter. I cried along with him, but to a lesser extent. We comforted each other until our tears were gone.

In the end, we actually started a conversation about what we like and the people we know. I even told him about the Town I used to live in, and he agreed that the place itself wasn't appealing to him, so he been there before. Again, I'm glad I got to talk to Silver so we could get along! I'm happy we got to start a connection, he feels a bit safer around me, though our trust wasn't at a 100% state. I just knew that we would be able to start a connection! I'm also happy that I got Silver to open up to me. After our talk, we both went our different ways home. We might even meet again tomorrow, but these feelings I feel..I like Silver. Something about him made me want to be around him more. When we separated, I missed him almost immediately. Once the next day hits, I will try to spend more time with him, that's if I could find him before the others will. I want the both of us to equally be at ease with one another, but until then-

I'll wait for our next interaction...

A/N: Hi Guys! I'm sorry this chapter was a bit rushed due to my phone being at a low percent! The moment between Y/n and Silver was still nice I hope! I'm glad your all deciding to read this book! Silver is my favorite (SO MUCH!! WAAAY TOO MUCH!!) Heheh! Thank you for all the votes and follows as well! I really appreciate you guys! I will update soon! Stay tuned!!

Bye!!