It brings both Misunderstood

POV: Y/n

- - - - - - - -

I sat with Rouge as she sun tanned on the blanket we shared. She didn't really notice me since to my beliefs, she had fallen asleep. Marine would escape from Blaze's grip from time to time trying to talk to me and get some information on if I like Silver as a husband or not. I didn't really mind it at first, until it got so far to the point I was a bit disturbed by it. I decided to go elsewhere in the town.

I walked around the place, and even got to interact with some of the townspeople. They seemed really nice, one of them there was even dressed as Sonic and forced me to race him, but I declined kindly, for he had another competitor. It was still somewhere in the afternoon, and it again worried me to not see Silver around. Did he decide not to show up? And why? Maybe he just wasn't feeling good at the last minute, though he would've told me if it was so. I get more and more concerned each time it comes to mind. Spending time alone is very soothing..perhaps that was all he wanted. He just needed some time by himself, it probably got overwhelming by the fact he's always around others without a day of peace. If not..what else could it be?

. . . .

Maybe I shouldn't have left. . .

I should probably go back-

BOOM!!

I heard blow up from where I was, air pressure causing me to flow the opposite direction from the explosion. I gasped and seeked for the cause of it..nothing was in sight..breathing heavily, I dusted myself off, wiping a bead of sweat from my head 'What was that!?' I wondered. Hopefully it was over, but for now, I need to go find Sonic! Dr. Eggman must be up to something again! I started to run back, my legs pushing themselves to keep moving forward. Where could that possibly come from?! By What and By Who?! What I really want to understand is why they would want to explode me in specific...I ran faster and faster each second, just the thought of it made me feel nauseous as all I wanted was to get away.

Not too long after, a powerful glowing figure dropped in front of me. I was still running forward until I made a late stop, causing me to fall backwards onto the ground, scooting away from what appeared to be a monstrous beast in my eyes. It took long for me to adjust my blurry vision on it, it's fast movements hard for me to see. Once it finally took a moment to hold still, that's when I was able to catch sight of it...SILVER??? "You..You Traitor!!" He shouted..he wasn't just Silver...he had these super powers..but how!? He doesn't have the Chaos emeralds!! He smashed the ground once each time coming towards me, and I took that as every opportunity to kick myself backwards "You betrayed our love! You betrayed me! You betrayed every single thing I gave you from my heart! And now it's broken!!" He fought. He was so close to me, we were face to face now "Wha-What are you talking about?!" I panicked. Without a word, he raised his hands up, psychokinesis picking up rocks behind him "Now..I will end you..TRAITOR!!" He shouted. I shut my eyes and blocked my face with my hands, preparing for the worse to happen...

I never felt the pain...

"H-Huh???" Silver questioned. I slowly opened my eyes to see The Hedgehog In utter shock, staring at me in disbelief. I noticed that the rocks were frozen in midair, not by him...the aura..it was a light red color. I glanced down at my hands and saw it glowing, afraid, I panicked, making the power go away and the rocks being left to hit the ground. "H-How?" I whispered. Silver walked up to me and kneeled down "So your telling me...you don't know about your own power?" He questioned. I stood up and pushed him "H-Hey!" He shouted "You were about to kill me! Why!? What did I do!? It's like you randomly turned against me without an explanation! Who do you think you are!?" I fussed "What do you mean!? Your trying to kill my friends that you were never friends with! Your trying to become the leader of everyone and keep me hostage! I can't let that happen!" He argued back. I was completely dumbfounded, what was he...what? I don't have much to say about that. He sounded like he had just elaborated that whole reason in just a second. I was so hurt by his words...Then, E/n emerged from the shadows with a wide grin plastered on their face "Why, Hello..Y/n." They greeted "You..." I grumbled "I almost got Silver here to kill you, but it seems like he spilled the beans a tad bit too early, so I must take you out myself." They growled "W-What do you mean by that? She is..a traitor, right?" Silver asked "No I'm not! I'd never betray anyone, not even you...I love you from my heart, and I would never welcome myself here with deceptive intentions! I won't be able to forgive myself if I were to harm a person." I admitted. E/n began to run my way, and once he was close enough, he jumped high to pounce on me, pulling out a knife, preparing to crash onto me. The befuddled Hedgehog wasn't ready to end the bottle full of information, so he used his telekinesis to hold the enemy in place. All I saw in Silver's eyes was stress and confusion, with the slightest of disappointment.

"This means you aren't trying to use me, right?" He asked "Of Course I wouldn't use you! Do you know what type of person that would make me? I wouldn't even be dating you right now if that was the case! I love you, Silver. I will never change that." I responded. Tears filled my eyes as he only stared. Whether he believed me or not, I will always love him. He was the one manipulated by E/n, but our love is too strong to be broken now. After all the progress we made with one another, we can't live this life full of fight and deception, we must bond no matter what it takes. Nothing can get in the way of that. Silver looked at E/n and snarled "Your the Traitor..not Y/n...you pretended to be my friend..but this whole time, you were trying to get me to kill her just to get your way with me! Her power isn't making me weaker, it's only making the BOTH OF US..STRONGER!!!!" He shouted. He swifted his hands back, then back forward, indicating that he did it to throw the enemy. E/n flew far into the sky, far, very far from here...

POV: Dr. Eggman (Small Moment)

- - - - - - - -

I was arguing with Mephiles, telling him that he should've been the one to help Silver kidnap Y/n, because I knew that E/n's only intention was to kill her, which was NOT the plan...I heard what sounded like a meteor flying our direction, so me and Mephiles turned towards the camera that viewed the front of the ship. All we saw was E/n flying towards us in the speed of light. We only froze and watched "We're doomed..." Mephiles spoke...Mephiles is next to fight up to get Y/n. This plan may have failed, but I know what to do! This time, We'll-

BOOM!!

POV: Y/n

- - - - - - - -

I cried from fear, I didn't know what he would say or what he would do, and though I have the slightest of power now, I don't know if I'm brave enough to use it! I can't believe it, I was an ordinary person with no gifted powers whatsoever, but here I am, talking to another that I feel most related to as I. Gregarious I am now, I'm not afraid to tell off a competitor, but is afraid to use my powers. Not only do I think of it as psychokinesis, but maybe another comes to it as well! Yet, I'd only create the modified aura if Silver was by my side. Again, whether I'm his friend or opponent, I will still love him, and for all the chances he gave me to live, I wouldn't have survived this time if I haven't had given my own self mercy. I know Silver didn't do it on purpose, he was just misunderstood. He's not that easy to fool, but he's just desperate to save his future. He'd listen to almost anything if it affects him in a good way.

Silver sat in front of me and held my face in the palm of his hands "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I will never attack you like that again! I just...don't know what was wrong with me! I'm so gullible sometimes when I'm desperate! I'm sorry!" The apologized. I looked into his eyes and smiled. His face went from stressed to calm in under a second when he saw my expression. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." I replied softly. He brought his face closer to mine, the two of us now touching noses. He licked his lips urgently, closing his eyes, I started to blush a deep shade of red, bringing myself in for the kiss as well. We got closer...and closer...

And Closer...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

We heard a heart wrenching scream come from afar, scaring the mess out of me and Silver, what scared me most though...was that it sounded like Sonic. He would never scream like that, even when face to face with danger. "That sounded like Sonic! Here..." Silver moved me from the spot we stood and into his arms. He speedily flew up into the air as we sped off. I didn't even want to see what happened to the innocent hedgehog. I hope he has help there...What if...No. That was Shadow's statement that he saw Mephiles, there's no way that he wants to mess with anyone else too! But...E/n destroyed Dr. Eggman's Ship, who could possibly be fighting Sonic!? Whoever it is, we aren't going to let them get their way! If Sonic is in danger, it will be me and Silver's job to get there as fast as we could! I can barely fight..but..I'll try to use my powers..

FOR SONIC!!!