DINNER WITH THE DEETZ

Y/ns Pov
Right now, I'm beside Lydia at the triclinium. Thats what I call a dining table.

We were eating take-out Cantonese.
Delia, doesn't quite like it and thinks it is unadequate .

"I can't believe we are eating Cantonese. Is there no Szechwan up here?" She asked me.

"The nearest Szechwan is up the valley" I say ,"Is that far?" She asked and I nod my head, she sighs in defeat.

"I plan to have a stroke from the amount of MSG in this food" Lydia says.

"Don't be moronic, my parents and I got this every weekend. But thats why you don't get the spice box, it's not worth it, it's just chemicals, it can give you flux, or even  stultification" I explained, eating my chips/French fries.

"Meaning?" Charles asked. "Constipation or diarrhea" I say.

Delia gasped and looked at her food, "but I got that" she mutters, "Eh, its only a 50 percent change" I say, I finished my food and I brought my take-out box to the bin.

I hear them talking about building Lydia a dark room in the basement, but she said she wanted to stay in mine, with me.

I blushed, why am I blushing. Is this bad? What will my parents- what, would they think.

"We could become The Summer Art Center of New York. I could start sculpting again. I'm only truly happy when I'm sculpting" i hear Delia say.

That would just attract people, that's not what my parents wanted. They wanted it to be calm. I decided not to say anything, but I thanked them for the take-out as they paid for me aswell.
And went to my my room.

I was reading until Lydia came in awhile after. She went into my bathroom, qnd changed, I changed after her in the bathroom too.

I walk out and she is waiting for me, "You look nice" she said, I look down at my clothes confused, "it's pajamas?" I say confused.  "I know, but it's so baggy on you" she explained, "Ohhh~ that ya, its because its my mothers" I say laying in bed, Lydia laying on the other side.

"This is my mother's too, but it fits me, obviously " she said, smiling faintly at me.

"I couldn't even tell" I say laughing a bit too. "Well, goodnight n/n" she says.

"Night " I say to her and we both fall asleep.

Well, that's what I thought...

Lydia's Pov
After awhile, I opened one eye to see y/n was asleep. She was faced the other way, but I turned her over to face me.

She looked at peace in sleep, I smile at this and also go to sleep. Maybe living her won't be terrible.