PROLOGUE

Y/ns Pov
I'm waiting for Lydia to come home from school, as I don't don't to school and my parents dont homeschool me anymore.

I was fixing our house model, as my father sawed wood and my mother painted some things that were damaged and needed repainting.

The Deetzes were upstairs, Delia let my parents make the house the same again and that the Deetzes are staying with us.

As I'm placing together the cemetery, I feel someone hug me from behind.

It was Lydia, I lean into her embrace "how was your science test?" I mumbled.

"It was gross.  They wanted me to disect a frog but i said no, so they gave me a C" she said, I just laughed.

I turn around and kiss her lips.
I pull away and my parent come in.

Lydia got my dad paints and picture of the new city hall so he could make it.

They asked how the science test was and she said ,"I said no and that it was against my religion, so I got a C"

"And the math test?" Barbara asked.
Lydia makes an akward face
"You've got to be kidding me? We spent the whole week studying fir that test" Adam complains.

"I got an A" she happily said ,"Well done" I say, as I continue painting a house that's broken.

"So, can I?" Lydia asked.

"Well I don't know, you got a C on the science test" Adam teased.

"Adam, don't tease her. You never got an A I science " Barbara said. "Neither did I, only y/n ever did when she went went school 2 years ago" Barbara explained.

"Wait what?" Lydia says ,"Y/n went to school, she just graduated earlier because she was smart in ever subject... except math" Barbara teased.

"I got an B- once in math, that was good for  me aswell " I say .

"Come onn" Lydia says.
"Well... I suppose" Adam says.

Then shake shake senora comes on.

Me and Lydia dance around together, and so do Barbara and Adam.
And we then get raised into the air by my parents.
Life is good:)

The end<33
Thank you for reading