last chapter <3

(last chapter)
2 years later.

kyras pov

"come on baby" i say to ana as she's walking into a cafe with me. she's still learning to walk but she's pretty good at it right now.

"mama can i get brownie" she asks. "yes baby we're gonna get regular food too okay?" i pick her up and walk to the cashier.

i order our food and go sit down. i sit ana down next to me. "here's your brownie" i had her the brownie she wanted.

she starts eating it i decide to take a little video of her because she's so cute.

after i finish eating i go throw the trash. i sit back at the table to help ana put her jacket back on.

as im putting her jacket on i hear a familiar name on the news. "vinnie" i turn to look at the tv in the cafe. "vinnie hacker still on the loose, last seen in new york if you see him call ** hes escaped again and is claimed to be dangerous"

they put a picture of him on the screen. the picture is from when he first went to prison when he was there with me. i remember that day vividly.

he's been out of prison and has not one came to look for me im glad i moved on and im still not stuck on him right now.

vinnies pov

i've been in new york city for about a week now. of course im still looking for kyra, it seems pointless, now it just feels like im on the run and just trying not to go back, like i have no purpose to be here anymore but here i am still going.

i've only asked about 2 people if they knew her or ever heard of her and of course they said no and reported me to the police so now im back on the news and can't be seen.

i really look different now though so if someone were to see me it's really hard to tell, some still can tell but it's fine.

maybe new york is the place i should stop even if kyra left and is gone somewhere else in the world i'll stay here. i give up im a homeless poor 21 year old with no purpose.

what i really do need right now is food and a warm place new york is very cold in the winter especially for someone like me who doesn't have proper clothes.

i decide to go into the nearest food place i seen.

kyras pov

i finish putting ana's jacket on. i put her on the ground and grab her hand so she can walk with me.

"let's go" i tell her and she follows me. i open the door to the cafe and run into someone.

i look up and i can't believe who i see

"vinnie"

(a/n) short last chapter IM SORRY FOR ENDING IT THIS WAY😭😭 im finally glad i finished this i came up with this story in 7th grade- published it in 8th and now im a sophomore...but anyways this is how i've always planned on this story ending, and i was gonna make a sequel bc my 7th grade self was creative asf and i still remember how the sequel was gonna go so if y'all want me to make that i will but besides that i don't think i will make anymore fanfics or stories on wattpad anymore i love how much my account has grown never expected this story to blow up i was just a kid making fanfics but yeah lol love you all!!! follow me on insta @jailee.az and dm if you  have ideas for the sequel i can add if you'd like :)