17

[play music when it says to]

me and vinnie walk into the bar. "do you want to grab drinks first?" vinnie asks, "yeah" i respond. i haven't drank since i got caught.

we sit down at the bar, vinnie calls over a bar waiter, "can we have four shots please" vinnie asks the bar waiter. "yea sure" he replies. he pours the tequila into the shot glasses. "that'll be 20" he tells vinnie. vinnie hands him a 20.

vinnie raises the shot glass towards me, i click his glass and we take the shot. "it feels like i haven't drank in forever" i exclaim to vinnie in excitement. "me either" he yells.

i see a guy approach vinnie and tap on his shoulder.
"vinnie?" the guy questions him. i've never seen this guy what if he found us or something, what if he turns us in to the police. "why?" vinnie doesn't say yes or no.

"i remember you from elementary school, you had left school and i ended up moving" he explains to him, okay there's nothing to worry about.

vinnie looks at him with a confused look, "yea i'm vinnie" he finally answers. "wait who are you again, sorry" vinnie kinda laughs to himself. "jordan" the guy replies.

"oh jordan" vinnie finally realizes, they do a handshake. "i remember you" he tells him. "what are you doing here?" vinnie asks. "just thought i'd come to party" he tells him.

"what brings you here, did you move here?" jordan asks vinnie. "actually no, i'm here with this pretty lady right here" he signals his hand towards me.

"oh hi nice to meet you, jordan" he says sticking his hand out for me to shake it. "i'm kyra" i shake
his hand. "nice name" he replies. "so you live here?" vinnie asks jordan. "yea i do" he says.

"that's cool i guess" vinnie says. "well i'll see you around i have to get home just came for some drinks" jordan tells vinnie.

"yea, we should meet up some time" vinnie suggests. "yea sure what's your number?" jordan asks. vinnie pulls out his phone and puts in his number.

"ok thanks i'll see you around and bye kyra" he waves at me, i give a small wave back.

"well he seemed nice" i tell vinnie. "he was a bitch in elementary school though" vinnie laughs. "so why did you want to meet up with him" i ask out of curiosity. "people change and he seems alright" vinnie explains. "yea he was nice" i say.

me and vinnie take a couple of more shots after that. "i'm gonna go dance" i yell to vinnie, over the music. "okay" vinnie says. he starts to order another drink as i walk away.

i start to dance on the dance floor it felt great just to vibe and be free.

after a couple of songs i look back at vinnie, he signals me to go over there. i walk back over to the bar area.

"try this it's so good" vinnie hands me this drink he ordered. "it is, can you get me one" i ask. "yeah of course, can i have another one" he asks the bar waiter. he makes another drink then hands it over to me.

i start to drink it.

after that we went from drink to drink. i feel drunk, it feels good though.

me and vinnie are laughing most of the time laughing at the stupid little jokes or old stories.

"how about we go dance together?" vinnie suggests. "yeah let's go" i grab his hand and bring him to the dance floor.

me and him start dancing, he spins me around, i fall into his chest and laugh, because i almost fall. we keep dancing a laughing, taking space up on the dance floor.

"ready to go?" vinnie asks me. "yea we should probably go, everyone's probably annoyed by us" i laugh. "most likely" vinnie laughs as well.

we walk out of the club and go into the car. he starts to drive off, he grabs my thigh squeezing it. 505 plays on the radio and i start singing it on the way to the motel, vinnie decides to sing along, i roll the windows down to feel the fresh breeze.

when we get in front of the motel vinnie doesn't stop the car or say anything. "vinnie why aren't you turning off the car" i lightly hit his shoulder and laugh. he doesn't say anything keeping his hand on my thigh.

[play song now]

the song "love is a bitch" starts to play. "vinnie seriously aren't we going to get off?" i question him. i start to be serious.

he grabs my neck making my face close to his, "how about instead of getting off, you get in the back, and we'll get off on each other" he says staring at my lips, as i feel his hot breath touch my face.

he continues to stare at my lips, "wait vinnie but-" he cuts me off. "get in the back or it will be worse, if we get off" vinnie said spitting in my mouth.

i notice the handcuffs twirling around his two fingers. he notices what my eyes were focused on. "oh yea by the way," he says as he brings his two fingers to my face.

"these are going inside you" he looks at his fingers then back at me, with his hand still around my neck. i can feel myself start to get wet.

before i could do, or say anything, he pointed to the back of the car. i immediately crawled to the back. he went after me and started to take his belt off.

he unzipped my dress, and took it off, next he undid my bra while kissing my neck. i left my head up as i start to get turned on.

"now listen here, your going to do what i say, when i say" he tells me as he handcuffs my hands together.

"what if i don't" i smirk wanting to now what he will do. "you'll see the punishment i have for you" he smirks back.

he gets on top of my kissing me, he starts to kiss me down my neck, leaving hickeys all over. i let out soft moans. he fkisses me all the way down.

once he reached to my lower stomach he moves my underwear to the side, with his teeth, "you're really wet" he says, then starts to eat me out. i throw my head back and my back starts to arch.

i let out a moan and he stops and grabs my neck, choking me, "be quiet or it will be worse"

he started to eat me out while fingering me, i tried so hard to hold my moans back, i wanted to cover my mouth but i couldn't, because he handcuffed me.

"please, vinnie" i moaned loudly, "quiet, i want to make you cum so hard that you won't be able to walk when we get home" he said still fingering me.

"fuck" i moaned as i reached my climax cumming on his face, "cum for me, my little slut, i told you i would make you cum didn't i"

"y- y- yes" i stammered while my legs were shaking. ian there trying to catch my breathe, i wanted more.

"but you just had to mis behave so just wait till we get inside vinnie yelled at me while crawling back into the front seat, leaving me handcuffed in the back.

-
[a/n]
i forgot what it felt like to write smut- NEWYWAYS- go read my new book 'for all eternity' <3