Late Night Passings

TW: Violence; whipping
Might as well start with a bang

As you walked through the halls of outpost 3 you ran your fingers along the walls. You couldn't even remember how long you'd been there, it didn't even matter anymore.

You're looking down when you bump into someone, "sorry" you mumble as you look up. Just your luck you bumped into Ms. Venable, her cane fell and she looked as if she was going to fall over. You quickly rushed to grab her by her waist as soft as possible to keep her up. You bent down to pick up her cane and she snatched it from you.

WV: 'sorry'? You think that half-assed apology is acceptable? You almost knocked me over!
You: I really am sorry Ms. Venable, i didn't even think anyone would be around at this time...
WV: speaking of which you should be in your room, you've been very disobedient recently. Come with me.
You: Where are we going?
WV: you're being punished
You: for what? What are you going to do to me?
WV: for missing dinner, being out of your room after hours, not to mention practically tackling me. And I'M not going to do anything to you

It remained silent for the rest of the walk there, she took you further into the outpost. You'd never even known these rooms were here, she leads you to two big doors and hits her cane on the floor. The doors open and the room is empty, except for chains hanging from the ceiling.

You look around as two guards grab you by the arms and Venable goes over to talk to Mead. The chains lower so when they put you in the restraints your feet barely touch the ground.

You: What the FUCK is this?!
WV: keep talking like that and I'll add more to your punishment

You hear a crack of a whip from behind you. "You're going to whip me?" You ask trying not to sound scared. Venable just stares at you in your shorts and bra as they took off your shirt before putting you in the chains.

You hear the sound again as you feel a stinging pain on your back. You look Venable right in the eyes and try to hide a smile. Mead whips you a few more times at this point you're grinning while still making direct eye contact.

Venable's face has fallen but has a hint of amusement as she instructed Mead to stop. "No" she says walking closer to you "she's enjoying it" soon after she speaks you're let down from the chains.

You fall to the floor on your knees, head down, with your arms outstretched to hold you up. You begin to lightly chuckle and once you catch your breath you look up at her. She's shocked to say the least, she doesn't understand how you could take that much pain and be laughing.

Yet, she was intrigued by your strangely high pain tolerance. She wondered is she doing this out of spite? Acting as though it doesn't hurt to prove a point? She shook her head and dismissed the thoughts and with a smack of her cane you are taken to your room.

Once the doors have closed behind the guards you begin to quietly cry.
You go into the bathroom and turn the shower up to the highest temperature. You didn't even bother to undress before stepping in, wincing at the pain on your back.

You slide down the wall of the shower and your light cries turn into sobs. Which turn into screaming as you sit with your head on your knees clinging them to your chest. Everything was so loud that you didn't hear the clicking of her cane and your bathroom door slowly open.

"y/n..." her calling your name broke you out of your thoughts. You knew exactly who it was, and she was the LAST person you wanted to see.
"Get the. Fuck. Out" you say quietly sniffling, you don't want her seeing you cry.

She feels her heart break a bit at your words but she doesn't know why. She's been mean to you and everyone else she's ever met so why did she feel bad? Normally she'd bite back at anyone who ever dared to disrespect her. But in this moment all she wanted to do was hold you.