Please...

CW: Smut
She wouldn't dare break eye contact, she knew you wanted her to look at you. To show her that you were serious, she sniffled as her bottom lip quivered. You kissed her softly, sweetly, it wasn't with lust but it was the most love she'd ever felt in her life.

When you pulled away she opened her eyes to look at you and felt nervous all over again. You stretched your hands out to help her off the floor and she slowly got up with a grunt. You picked up her cane and helped her back to her room. When you laid her down she winced, she was still in her dress from earlier.

"You should probably get changed for bed" you said sincerely. She nodded slowly, "do you want me to help you?" You asked cautiously. "Please" she whispered, you nodded and went to get some of her pajamas. She sat up and watched you open the drawers until you found the right one and walked back over with clothes.

"Can I?" You asked as you sat kneeled behind her on the bed, she nodded and put her head down. As you unzipped her dress she began to silently cry, you traced your fingers along her curved spine. Taking note of every scar, every protrusion, you noticed bruises that looked new.

"Did I do this... the bruises?" You asked sadly, trying to hold back tears. "It's ok" she sniffled, you kissed down her back slowly and softly. Slowly pulling her dress off, you kissed every inch of her back showing her you loved her no matter what.

"It's hideous, you don't have to act" she said with her head still down. You crawled off the bed to stand in front of her, you lifted her head up and kissed her on the forehead. "Don't say those things about yourself, you are absolutely gorgeous. Anyone who says different can answer to me" you said putting up a fist.

She chuckled a bit knowing you couldn't fight worth a damn.
After she was done the sadness returned in her heart. "It's just I- everyone who's seen... either screamed or ran as fast as they could. Then there were the people who made fun of me and beat me, calling me a monster" she said as she began to cry again.

"You're not a monster. They are terrible people for making fun of you. You didn't ask for this and you can't control it, is that what the scars are from?" You asked regretfully. She nodded and looked into your eyes.

You lightly pulled on the front of her dress for permission and she nodded again. You pulled it all the way off, she was just in her bra and underwear.
"You are so beautiful Mina. I'll tell you everyday until you believe it" you said giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

You helped her put on her pajamas and some cream on her back before laying her down. She got into a comfortable position and you climb in behind her. Kissing her back softly through her shirt, she tensed a bit but relaxed after a moment.

You put your head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear "I love you so much. If it's even possible I love you more than before" she turned around to face you. She just stared in your eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself so she didn't stutter.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked nervously, "of course. You can tell me anything" you replied seriously. "I've never... done it before" she said, her hands began to shake. You grabbed one of her hands and kissed it softly, "ok, that's nothing to be nervous about love" you stated while looking into her eyes.

"Well I- it's just..." she started "take your time baby it's ok" you said pushing a stray hair behind her ear. "I want you..." she said just above a whisper, you held onto her hand tighter. "Are you sure? You don't have to" you said lovingly.

She nodded, "I'm sure, I need you. I want you to touch me" she stated. You looked at her and kissed her softly, slowly moving so you were straddling her waist. She looked up at you with a mix of fear and longing. "If you ever get uncomfortable let me know and I'll stop" you said softly.