You Are Beautiful

CW: light talk of SA
"Please stop" you begged, "don't do this... you don't have to do this" you whisper yelled. He smiled creepily down at you as he continued. You opened your mouth to scream but nothing would come out

Meanwhile Mina watched you kick and thrash in your sleep. She kept trying to wake you up, "baby it's just a nightmare, wake up" she shook you repeatedly. "Come back to me" she whispered in your ear and your eyes snapped open.

You sat up abruptly almost physically bumping heads with Mina. You gasped for air while holding your chest, you began to sob loudly. Mina grabbed you and laid you back down pulling you into her chest.

"I know sweetheart, it was just a nightmare" she said stroking your hair. She was trying to hold back tears, wanting to be strong for you. "I can't believe he would..." you tried to say, "I know honey..." she said.

You pulled away from her quickly and moved away from her. "Are you ok?" She asked sincerely, even though you didn't know it yet, she knew exactly how you felt. "I don't want you to touch me" you said sadly, "you're not tainted you know..." she said trying to comfort you.

You shook your head quickly disagreeing and trying to fight away tears. "You're not. I promise. I know your mind is telling you all these things but they're not true" she said tearing up.

"How can you promise something you don't know for sure?" You asked while silently crying. "Because I am sure. I know. I-it happened to me too..." you snapped your head to look at her. She had tears in her eyes and nodded at the question behind your eyes.

"That's why I tried to... you know... after we did it for the first time. It was instinctual for me, I was just expected to do it or they would get mad at me. I know now that you wouldn't be and weren't upset but it's just a mental thing..." she trailed off. She had wiped her tears by now and was looking into your eyes.

"So you're not tainted, I can promise you that with certainty. You are still beautiful and you are still worthy of love. You didn't do anything wrong. He is the only one to blame here" she said, her voice drenched in anger.

"But I should've stopped him..." you said on the verge of tears again. "Don't you dare blame yourself for this. I won't let you. He took advantage of you. He drugged you for fucks sake. He's a predator y/n" she said firmly.

You knew she was serious because she used your first name but you knew it wasn't because she was angry at you. "Can you just lay next to me? I still don't want to be touched" you said quietly.

"Of course, whatever you need darling" and that's exactly what you did. You faced each other at a comfortable distance for you. Slowly you reached out for her hand after a few moments and she waited for you to grab it.

She didn't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable, not because she was scared. You knew it was because she understood, better than anyone unfortunately, what it felt like. She smiled at you lovingly and you couldn't help but think at the look he gave you in the common room.

The one you couldn't decipher at the time, and looking back on it you know exactly what it is. The smile of a predator, you closed your eyes tightly to make in vanish. When you opened your eyes all you could see was stars scattered all around.

Mina continued to smile at you, even though all she was feeling was pain and anger. Pain that you had to go through the same pain she did and anger towards Timothy. Even if you didn't want her to, she was going to give that bastard what he deserved.

And she silently prayed he went to hell and was punished for eternity. She didn't even believe in hell. She couldn't possibly get him back for everything he did to you. But she knew one thing. She was gonna get the sick bastard one way or another.