Decisions

"Maki! Oh my god, that is amazing!" I cheered, but Maki had other plans.

"I don't know if I want to keep the baby," Maki confessed, and my heart was crushed.

She doesn't know if she wants to keep the baby... My happiness was crushed into tiny little pieces when she revealed that to me. I thought she wanted kids... This was a real game changer and this is going to change everything. 

"What do you mean you don't want to keep the baby!? I thought you wanted kids with me!" I exclaimed and Maki looked away from me.

"I thought I did, but I am still so young. I didn't want kids until we were like thirty or forty!" Maki blurted out, and I could understand where she was coming from but she was pregnant now and nothing will change that.

"Maki you are keeping this baby and nothing you say to me will change my fucking mind!" I yelled at Maki, and she slapped me hard across the face.

"IT COULD KILL ME! WHAT IF I FUCKING DIED FOR REAL THIS TIME!" Maki screamed at the top of her lungs, and that is when I broke too.

"THEY ARE OUR FUCKING CHILD MAKI! WE AREN'T KILLING A BABY!" I screamed back at Maki, and she then punched me in the shoulder. 

"STOP HITTING ME!" 

"THEN SHUT UP!"

I was literally going to blow her world and give her a lesson she should learn from the back of my mind, but I had to go before I lost my mind. 

"FUCK YOU! I'M NOT DOING THIS!" I cursed, and I stormed out of the house.

Maki chased after me while I ran out of the house, but I jumped into the car and drove off as Maki handed me the middle finger. 

I needed someone to talk to about this. I really wanted support for someone right now before I went back and gave Maki a piece of my mind if I didn't already...