Son of a Beach

Jennie POV

"YAAASSSSS BEACH LIFE!" Seulgi screamed. "Shut up." Irene hisses while rubbing her temples. "Don't be too hard on her she's just excited." I said. "ugh but the whole trip?? She's such a child.. but I guess I love her.." Irene responded.

I was thankful that Sealgi and Irene decided to join us, I wouldn't know what to do if they weren't here. "One week" I thought to myself.. "One week and I'm going to stick with Seulgi and Irene." I whispered to myself.. "what about me?".. said someone who I can't seem to shake off.

"Uh.. huh?.. I gotta go check in. See you later Lisa!" I said as I ran the opposite direction..

"2023..2023.. where the hell is my room???" I sighed in frustration. "It's in the other wing... with the rest of our rooms.." said the same voice "you ran too fast the wrong way.. so I figured to catch you before you got lost" she said

"Oh. Thanks.. where is Rosie?" I asked.. "She is arriving tomorrow. She had to run last minute errands." Lisa replied.. "Ah okay." Was all I said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES ONLY 3 ROOMS??" Kai screamed at the front desk. "Sir I'm sorry but you really only booked 3." The receptionist responded. "Uh Kai here take mine, I was the one who asked Seulgi and Irene to go, I'll just stay with them." I suggested. "Stay with me" Lisa said..

"Uhm. I'm really okay with Seulgi and Irene but thanks Lis." I smiled. "Don't make it hard for yourself we both know you hate sleeping on couches and I have 2 queen beds in my room. Just stay with me." She said as if she was demanding.. "o..okay." I agreed.

Room 2024

"Here we are. You literally had 2023 did you notice your room key earlier? LOL" Lisa asked "oh yeah!" I pretend to just realize. "Which side do you want?" Lisa asked.. "Any is fine with me, just take the one you think Rosie would want." I insisted

"What?" I asked Lisa as she was just staring at me.. "Nothing.." She said while continuing to look at me.. "LISA YAAAH WHAT??? Do I have something on my face?" I bugged, "No.. it's just.." - "WHAT??" I interrupted "I wish for a moment It was just me and you, and we were just.. us." She quietly said..

I could hear sadness in her voice, I signaled her to sit next to me on the bed.. we both had our backs on the head board staring straight ahead into the wall..

"You are still you, Lis. Don't do this. Don't make me feel things, it's not fair for me, Rosie, or you." I pleaded.. "but maybe this was a bad idea.. maybe I should just stay with Seulgi and Irene." I stood up to gather my belongings.

"Or maybe no one has to know that in this room, I am yours and you are mine." She said.. "Lisa do you hear yourself? You are getting married, to your best friends sister.. who will be here tomorrow." I reminded and continued to fix my things

"But in here I am not. Please Jennie." She said as she put her arms around me.

"Lisa I don't want to hurt anyone. Find out what you really want and when you decide, and if you decide it's me. You know where to find me." I said as I walked out the door.

The next day, Rosie arrived, and just like I guessed, Lisa was all sweet with her, like it was their honeymoon. It just made me mad.. maybe she just wanted something else in that room.

"SO YOURE SAYING YOU WANT TO HAVE 7 KIDS BECAUSE YOU ARE FASCINATED BY SNOW WHITE AND THE 7 DWARFS??" Irene yelled at Seulgi, "why is that so hard to understand?" Seulgi retorted as we all laughed at them.

I noticed Lisa stand up and excuse herself, she made her way to the balcony of the restaurant, "Need me to go with you, Babe?" Rosie asked, "No no. Enjoy your food, I just need some air, Seulgi is making my head hurt." Lisa said and gave a faint laugh. "YAAH LISA I HEARD YOU!" Seulgi said as Irene hit her arm.

Minutes passed and I wanted to see what she was up to, I told the group I was heading to the ladies room to freshen up.

On my way to the balcony someone pulled me and I screamed until she covered my mouth. "I was waiting for you." Lisa whispered to my ear. "LISA WHAT THE HELL!" I whispered yelling "SHHH" she covered my mouth again.. "Jennie please" she began sobbing.. "Please. I want to be with you." She was sobbing harder.. "why are you with her still?" I asked.. "because.. because I.. I.." I interrupted her again.. "Because you have no reason not be. Lisa, let's both move on, finally. Let's both let go." I said even if it hurt.

"Because I don't know how to tell everyone that Rosie cheated on me and begged me to give her another chance." She let words go, "Ro.. what??" I turned around and questioned.. "Because every day since then I couldn't find myself to walk out and leave her because she said it was a mistake." She added "Because all this time I realized that when she told me, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would because I thought about you everyday and I wanted it to finally be our chance." She continued while crying... "but she begged me. So I agreed. I agreed because I didn't have anything to lose, I thought if I loved her before I can love her again... but I only longed for you more in that time.." she was about to say more.. but I grabbed her and pulled her close "Lisa you don't deserve this. You don't deserve all the pain you've received. You do.." and I was cut off with her lips on mine..

Son of a Beach... this will be a problem.. but maybe.. it will be a tomorrow problem as I kissed her harder.