Begin Again

A/N: I am going to minimize V in the story because of what has been happening right now with the rumors. As a blink I am heartbroken at what some people are doing, some people are trying to invade J's privacy. So I will change my original plot for the story and let it revolve only around our girls and the initial B characters. I hope you all understand. I promise it will still be a good one. :)

Jennie POV

It has been 3 months since the accident and Lisa is currently staying with Seulgi and Irene because she is not ready to be alone in her apartment. V is currently back in the USA working on a project, I did tell him that I am not in the right space for this relationship and he understood so we decided to stay friends. Lately, I've spending most of my time figuring out what has been happening and what are all these feelings about. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Seulgi asked me to come over today because there will be a Nurse coming over to check on Lisa, and her and Irene need to go to work. I gladly agreed because we all want Lisa to recover sooner or later and hopefully be able to see again. The doctor said she is doing well and that she is now starting to rays of lights and silhouettes which still makes it impossible to be fully functional but at least it is still something. She will know when people are around. 

I got to the house as Seulgi and Irene were about to leave "She is in the living room yelling out random colors, I guess she is excited to be seeing anything at all." Seugli said.. "Great! I will go in and say hi to her. You guys take care at work, see you tonight." I said as I hugged both of them goodbye.

As I walked into the living room I saw Lisa on the couch looking towards the TV.. I walked in front of her and realized she was crying.. before I can ask her she suddenly spoke "Nurse? is that you?" she asked.. I was about to answer and let her know it was me.. "Can I vent? I know its such a weird request but I feel like I need to talk to someone right now." she continued.. "Sure.. whastup?" I said slightly changing the pitch of my voice so she doesn't suspect its me. 

"You see.. lately I have been starting to see again.. and I don't think I am happy about it." she vented.. "Why? Shouldn't you be excited that you may see again?" I asked.. "Well.. yes.. that's how I should feel. But you see.. I am in love with someone." she said.. I stayed quiet so she continued.. "I am in love with my friend.. Jennie.. and I don't want to see again because I don't want to see her happy with someone else.. not that I don't want her to be happy.. but I am tired of being hurt.. I am tired of living in a world where she is not with me and I am not for her.. but you see, Nurse.. this is all my fault and I think that is why I don't want to see anything all the more." she began to cry again.. 

"Lisa.." I said under my breath... "Thank you for listening to me.. I know I didn't ask for your name.. what's your name?" she asked me.. contemplating if I should tell her the truth I think I paused too long... "Hey.. did I scare you away?? Nurse?? Don't leave I am scared."... "I am still here." I said.. not realizing I used my own voice.. "Jennie???" she asked confused..

"Yeah.. it's me.. I am sorry for pretending earlier.. I just wanted you to let things out." I admitted.. she signaled me to sit next to her so I did.. "I am kinda glad it ended up being you.. imagine what a stranger would think with all that" she laughed and I followed.. 

I got a text from Seulgi "Jen.. bad news.. the Nurse can't come til tomorrow." it read.. "Its okay. I can stay with her til you guys get back." I replied and put my phone away.. 

"Looks like it will just be you and me til they come home." I told Lisa.. "Oh okay." she said.. "Hey.. I am sorry for being dramatic earlier.. I didn't mean to make things weird.. I didn't know it was you." she apologized.. "It's okay Lisa.. I am sorry you feel that way, and if you are hurting more because of me." I said.. "No.. no. Don't think that way.. I meant what I said.. I want you to be happy.. even if it isn't with me. I am glad you're with.." I stopped her right there.. "We broke up." I told her.. and she paused for a bit.. 

"Why?" she asked.. "Don't blame yourself ok? - But ever since you came back.. I knew that I was still fighting my feelings for you. He is a great guy.. but.. Its hard to be with someone so great.. knowing that there were times I would still think about you.. he doesn't deserve that." I said.. "I feel like I ruined something good for you.. why do I keep doing this?" she cried.. I held her face and made her face me.. "You are not doing anything.. I am the one who doesn't want to lose this." I said as I wiped her tears.. "Jennie.. I want to begin again with you.. I want this to be our time.. but right now I feel like such a burden and I don't know if I will be able to see again.. I want to be your girlfriend.. not someone you have to watch over." she said making me smile at the fact that she wants to be my girlfriend.. "Being able to see or not.. I would still watch over you." I replied..

She held my face and brought it closer to her.. "I love you." she said.. "I love you too." I responded.. and we kissed... this time it was a kiss that we both shared without having anything to hide.. and thats where I realized I am exactly where I need to be.. 

"Lets take it slow okay? - I don't want to rush us. I want to work hard to deserve you and call you mine.. but know that my heart is already yours." she said.. "Slow it is, but know that I am also yours." I told her and she smiled with a tear in her eye... "Now I want to see you." she pouted..

We spent the rest of the day catching up, and talking.. we ended up falling asleep on the couch cuddling.. "WELL WELL WELL. WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" Seulgi asks as she marches into the living room.. "Babe can you like not talk so loud.." Irene says as she walks in the room too.. "Oh.. are we interrupting anything?" she asked with a smug..

"No no. We-" Lisa was saying until I interrupted.. "Yes. you are.. now leave." I said and they laughed and walked out.. "Nini.. why did you do that?" she asked me in wonderment.. "Because I just want to make up for lost time and spend all these moments with you and they interrupted it." I said in my somewhat baby voice.. she just laughed at me.. "Its okay I promise this time will be different and we will have more days like this.. now and when I can see again. I am manifesting it. hehe" she said.. 

"Lili.. why don't you.. uhm.." she looks towards me as she waits for me to continue what I was about to say.. "Why don't you move in with me?" I asked.. "Jen.. I don't want to be a burden on you.." she said.. "You won't be. I want you there with me.. I want to come home to you." I said to assure her.. She smiled and nodded in agreement and hugged me saying "I want you to come home to me forever." she said... "YAAAH! Thank God for Jennie.. now we can have our alone time.. wink wink" Seulgi said as Irene hit her on the arm.. "Shut up" she said.. 

Lisa and I were laughing.. "Thank you guys so much for taking care of me" Lisa told them.. "Anytime, Lis. -Now Jennie let me walk you through her medication and routine." Seulgi said as she guided me into the kitchen. 

After getting Lisa's belongings and learning her daily routine, I helped her get into my car and buckled her in.. "I feel like a baby.." she pouted.. "My baby" I said.. and just like that we drove off..

I can't wait to see what life with Lisa would finally be like... I guess we will find out.. I am meeting her nurse tomorrow.. hopefully she gets along with Lisa's stubborn ass..