Epilogue

Jennie POV

It has been 7 years since Lisa and I officially got together, after 3 we decided to get married. Things have been nothing less then perfect, on our 5th year we decided it was time to adopt, and in that process we met the most beautiful twins in our lives. We named them Jackson and Emily. 

The twins are now 2, and they are playing in the living room with Rosie's kids. We all decided to move into our old neighborhood as our parents moved abroad. Rosie now lives with her husband in Lisa's old house, Kai moved into his parent's house with his family, and Lisa moved into my Parent's house with me and the kids. 

We wanted to keep our family close to each other, after all we all did grow up with each other. I sometimes think I don't know what I deserved to have such a great life, a great wife, and friends who are literally a call away. 

"Baby!" Lisa called as I was trailing off in my thoughts.. "Yes, hun?" I responded.. "Rosie took her kiddos home to change, Kai said they are hosting dinner tonight and they will meet us there, we need to get the kids ready." she said back hugging me. "On it." I smiled. 

We made our way to the living room and Lisa picked Emily up and I picked Jackson up, Lisa kissed me in the forehead and said "Life would have sucked if I never regained my sight, but I probably wouldn't have wanted to if it didn't lead me to this.- Thank you for putting our picture back in my wallet." and just like that a tear escaped my eyes. "I love you, Lisa. Always." 

We started in a love triangle only to be running away from what was meant to be, and when we decided to stop running, we found the truth. I will always love my wife, through the best days and the darkest of days. Til our hair turns gray, til our very last breath, I will always belong to her. 

A/N: THE END- Thanks for reading this short story! I will start a new one soon, and I hope you will be there for it. I appreciate you all! <3 #StreamBornPink