chapter three: scary camp scary town

"so you are a time traveller?" preeti asked "yes" Kanak said eating ice cream 'which time like year you came from?" nick asked "classified

 "so you are a time traveller?" preeti asked "yes" Kanak said eating ice cream 'which time like year you came from?" nick asked "classified." kanak said eating a sandwich "shanaya..saumya..mind read her na" nick asked being a baby "You never respect anyone privacy or what?" Aanshi snapped shanaya looked at the 4th wall and said "nick has some issues, you may say others privacy is not a name on his list." then shanaya looked back at Kanak "so why on earth that monster was after you?"  shanaya asked "he wanted to take my powers" kanak said "Powers?" saumya said getting confused "yeah, some wicked witch is after me..for god knows why" kanak said and Sparsh and Samar looked like they got a shock.

shanaya then again looks at the 4th wall and said "do you think they know about this? i guess so" Rohan step forward and said, "do you like to have a mission or something which is not in the classified list, and you can tell us?"

"i can but i do not know if i want to" kanak said "this girl" rohan said and saumya smiled at him. "now we have to take you to the train" rohan said "so you and samira are together?" ahan asked "not yet." aranv said "why?" ravi asked "its just ever since i came back she is trying to distance herslef from me" aaranv said "maybe she needs time, i guess" ahan said " and i hope that too" aaranv said samira was feeling weak and tumbling shanaya was crossing by getting some foods for the kid shanaya saw her and came to her "samira"  shanaya said and hugged her and tried to lift her "samira what happened?" shanaya asked " i felt weak and weak ever since" samira said shanaya left her to samira room.

as shanaya came back to her room, she saw a red string which remember one thing

"whats with the strings?" sparsh asked looking at the board "the strings? oh.. green means i am understanding.. yellow means i want to understand but i can not.... and blue look just so cute" shanaya said looking at him "and let me guess the red one is for i do not understand" sparsh said 

"yup" shanaya said with a smile then took a string, even i crack every bit mystery.. but there is one think i might not figure out who am i..why i am like this" shanaya was saying all her flaws tying the red string around her finger. sparsh let go of her hand and took the string and started to remove the string "You are shanaya...you know how to slove things..smart...girl... and wants to protect everyone..but sometimes putting yourslef in danger..you are the best whatever you chose.." he said and put all the red string behind "stop saying your flaws, and make yourself sad" sparsh said and shanaya smiled.

 preeti was clicking pictures, but then preeti saw a vision of artifacts she grew in shocked "preeti? what happened?" aaranv asked "i saw, some artifacts" preeti said "artifacts?" aaranv asked in confusion. "GUYS!" rashmi called "what?" aaranv asked "we are going to train station" rashmi said "why on earth?" preeti asked "i do not know, one teacher said to us" rashmi said as all of them went to train station no other people apart from there gang, when they came inside the  13 Number trailer no one else was there in that train, shanaya felt a weird.. like go back.

"where on earth we are going?" myra asked "god knows" aanshi said then shanaya looked at her "at the camp" aanshi said samira closed her eyes and she was feeling electricity samira eyes opened and looked at aaranv "what happened?" aaranv asked "i fell something bad will happen" samira said then electricity started hitting all iron polls and when last one hitted, all of them went down "what the fuck?" Rashmi shouted suddenly wind started blowing inside the train "the gate is closed, how the hell wind is coming" ahan said then kanak said something "it is a part of a game, the wicked witch has found me" shanaya looked at her and said "you mean, the person is part of the game we all are in? like this is level 4?" shanaya said "yup!" kanak said and the train went more fast, saumya closed her eyes and said "no one is there on the driver seat" 

"seriously?" samar said   then samar some how went to game and it was not able to open, it was locked, and the lock need round keys. samar told them about the lock then then shanaya looked around and the names were bit missing, "i think i know what to do" shanaya said "what?" rohan said "find the correct alphabet and put in that locker" shanaya said "okay.." rohan said then all of them slowly went up 

first word "Sesq_ipedalian." Rashmi said "we need u" preeti said "why me?" rashmi asked "Sesquipedalian." samira said "OHHH' rashmi said and then they found u stuck on the window and took it out and put in locker "we need 3 more" rashmi said "Phen_menon. ..." Rohan said nick looked around and saw O on poster "found it" nick said and he picked it up and put in. "Onom_topoeia." samira said "we need an a then" ravi said then both myra and aanshi found them, and put in locker "fond_ess" shanaya and sparsh said toghter "N!" kanak said cutely then before lighting hit they three went down. "how to find this N!"sparsh said shanaya looked around then she felt her hand in something, se looked down and it was n "found N" shanaya said and when and put it.

"now we have to turn this side" nick said pointing then ahan turned it aside and the gate opened, saumya went inside and asked "do we have to press red button?" all of them toghter shouted "yes" and she paused it.

then it stopped, and all of them went outside "where on earth we are?" myra said "we have to find out" shanaya said then sparsh kept kanak on her back and all of them went outside, it was nothing, but samira saw something "guys found something" samira said "everlock" preeti said "we reached? but no one is there" rashmi said "we just need to check" saumya said and all of them went inside.

"you want all?" preeti asked "ya, we are hungry" ahan said "this is a fucking carnival" aaranv said "i know right" rashmi said then samar and sparsh saw shanaya walking.. 

copycat came down walking slowly, "we need to wake her.." he said "she was already awaken my friend" a wicked scientist said and looked at witch making a portal, "she just need to step in game, when the players will enter level 4" the guy said.

shanaya opened her eyes and looked around "yes kanak" she said "where is your friends?" kanak asked then she looked around and every of friends went, even her brother.. "what the" shanaya said "kanak, do you know where are they? i mean like they told you or what?" shanaya asked she nodded as no then said "if only i knew this.. but i think..its part of level 4" 

"level 4? wait like this was all planned by someone.. and like we being in everlock... is a start of level 4?" shanaya said "Yup" kanak said "what the shit" shanaya said "you are also like fading" kanak said shanaya looked down as saw her slef slowly getting dusted.

a clown came in front and looked 4th wall and give a wicked smile and said "welcome to our town, hope you will enjoy our  rides, which maybe fun or deadly... Have fun! and ya..

WELCOME TO THE TOWN OF EVERLOCK"