CHAPTER 25: WANNA TAKE A TRIP DOWN A MEMORY LANE?

As Shanaya woke up as she looked around "Where the fuck am I?" she said slowly, everything around her was a mixture of grey and white and purple as she got up she looked around she was in the room, as she tried to open the door but failed "daam it...

As Shanaya woke up as she looked around "Where the fuck am I?" she said slowly, everything around her was a mixture of grey and white and purple as she got up she looked around she was in the room, as she tried to open the door but failed "daam it" shanaya said slowly, as she used her magic to open the door it did not work she hit the door lightly.

As the lock was open innaya heard the voice as she opened her eyes and looked at the window "That's weird" she said slowly "Queen, the girl is awake" one of the people said "Good, get her here" Innaya said.

Shanaya looked around the room, the room was empty, empty enough to make a person crazy. As the door was open she saw two guards "Hello?" shanaya said in confusion "Innaya wants to meet you" one of them said  "So where is she?" shanaya asked "come with us we lead you way" one of the guards said "so i am going to her office got it" shanaya said as she left with the guards, as she looked around the room the place looked like abandoned i saw few people sitting doing nothing just staring or waiting.

As shanaya noticed a mixture of purple, red, blue, green magic around the walls, window, gates. she looked ahead and the door was open as she slowly step inside, she saw innaya she was talking to some one, she looked busy.

"queen, she is here" one guards said as innaya turn around shanaya noticed she was wearing long purple ear ring and her hair was curly as she walked down the stairs "so today we have a guest, who is part of my game, a devil who is searching for a redemption, but who knows if she finds it or not.. shanaya! shanaya! welcome!" innaya said "thanks innaya i guess" shanaya said "so how are you, did you like my home? did you sleep well?" innaya asked "i am confused right now about everything. and where is this your home anyway?" shanaya asked 

"well, this has many names world between world, the gate between heaven and hell, or the void. you may call it what ever you want. " innaya said as shanaya let out a sigh 

"why am i here?" shanaya asked "well lets just say we are gonna have a chat, so it may help to answer our questions" innaya said "and what do you mean you have questions?" shanaya asked "question about you, actually. well i may say for the first time i am so interested to know about a player who looks just like me" innaya said to her as she titled her head and as she sat on table "speaking of just looking like you do you know why we look the same?" shanaya asked.

"shanaya have you heard the line that in earth, there Six doppelgangers or a person who looks like you, somewhere in the world..somewhere in the universe.. but with different name of course" innaya said "that explains it" shanaya said

"so lets start shall we?" innaya said as she uses her magic "so, after aaranv left you became lost right?" innaya said "yeah" shanaya said slowly "why did your family or friends did not helped you" innaya asked "because they did not knew, i did not told them i just need to be by myslef" shanaya said as she sees her ownslef  sitting near by the tree which she and aaranv met, her old slef was crying.

"well you just got away from your toxic ex boyfriend and now this. way a go" innaya said as she changed the place, she was at her bed room "after you had the fight with your twin brother, you where thinking of something. what was that?" innaya asked "i got to know about the stone of blood." shanaya said "the stone of blood.. you found it through joining a bad gang" innaya asked "they are not bad,just do not know the thing what is right or wrong.. i still even do not know what in me wanted to join them to be honest" shanaya said "well people pick choices without thinking anything. maybe because your heart wants you to do, well before going any deeper how about i show bit of my part in this" innaya said looking at shanaya as she changes the magic scenario.

ʟᴀᴇɴᴄᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ

"Laencaster?" shanaya give her a questionable look "yeah i know, stupid town, stupid people in it" innaya said "you hated your town?" shanaya asked "yeah, people makes situations in your life which makes us hate them and ourslef." innaya said as shanaya looks around and sees innaya who was a hunchback "is this you?" shanaya asked "yes, the old me" innaya said.

"did something happened?" shanaya asked looking at her "its okay if you do not wanna tell" shanaya added "yeah i can share i am fine with it" innaya said nodding her head "people use to bully me for how i look, no one accepted me for who i am. not even my mom and dad. i still love them, why because they are my mom and dad, one day they died badly, thats when i found out" innaya said as the scene changed to shanaya in garden as she was sitting down " if you forgot, this was before you became a leader. what thoughts was going in your mind that time?" innaya asked "lost.. thinking to do this you have to be change and nothing much i can remember" shanaya said slowly "how about i share it?" innaya said "share what?" shanaya said looking at her "the feeling you had that time." innaya said as shanaya got confused.

"you where scared, that all of your close ones might die because of you, first aaranv was missing and now this." innaya said "how do you know about this?" shanaya asked "I kept my eye on everything. had been going on before." innaya said with a smirk on her face.

"you where the one who dreamwalked into my body so i can attack my friends?" shanaya said as she understood "Ding ding! thats the correct answer shanaya, i guess the research history was right. you are a smart person." innaya said "why did you do that?" shanaya said in anger "as i said keeping an eye on" innaya said smirking and she clapped her hands and changes the place. 

"where are we?" shanaya asked "my mother witch room, before it was destroyed" innaya said as she looked around the sounds of her heels tapping was so loud "before it was destroyed?" innaya questioned "yeah, and i am going to come out right about know" innaya said as the door got open and saw old innaya she was bleeding.

shanaya got shocked at the view "what happened to you, that time?" shanaya asked "well, bullies" said with smile as shanaya saw old innaya chattering the spell, and one purple spirt like comming out th magic was forming around her.

"What do you want mortal" one voice said "i want to become powerful, strong, beautiful.. i want everything.. so i can burn this place to its pits.." innaya shouted "and what would i get in return" voice said.

"i know what is going to happen. and using them i can make it succeed. and burn this town into the pits." innaya said as the spirt goes inside her later the scenario changed "where are we now?" shanaya asked.

"you find out soon" innaya said smirking "sparsh! samar!" dhriti called out there names as the both turned around.

As sparsh was looking at the walls, which rohan is telling that is shanaya room. "you beliving she is real" sakshi asked as sakshi and samira came to the room" yeah,  i have a feeling deep down knowing this is true. " sparsh said looking at them