Chapter 36: Everything changed...

2 months later

2 months later..

"Change.. the only thing that which happens every time in our life. The thing which we we have to be prepared for but we do not know how to.. and when we are used to a change something happens in our life when we go back to the start." 

As Shanaya wrote the line in the book and the bell rang early "well for first time in life the bell rang early" Shanaya said looking at them " yeah well because it's our last day and they want us out" Rohan said as saumya slapped his shoulder " what Babu" Rohan said pouting "I thought not to use the word Babu in front of me" Shanaya said looking at them as ahan aaranv let out a laugh

"Come on let me help you" samira said showing her hand as shanaya slowly got up "here we go" Samira said "what I can do anything without you" Shanaya said as Samira let out a laugh "ahh final day of the class everything is over, we are not high schooler anymore" Samar said in happy tone as they both open the locker and took the things "well I ask the same question 3weeks later Samar" sparsh said smiling "but sparsh you had to agree nothing seem to be honestly changed" Samar said as he looked ahead and saw Shanaya and there friends laughing as sparsh looked at her a smile happened to his face "well something has definitely changed between you and Shanaya" Samar remarked with a happy face.

"Yeah" sparsh said looking at him "everything is changed" sparsh said to him smiling at the brothers reunited with the friends and went to have lunch together in the canteen one last time. As Nick was eating his food "well you were foodie before you are still now" aanshi said as some let out a chuckle "come on aanshi they make best food, I am going to miss this" Nick said as rashmi smiled and pulled his cheeks.

"I mean come on you do not have anything for sparsh" Samira said "great here we go again" Shanaya said as she took juice and drank it "I mean come on you look at him with such peace and love, and he is that guy who call you nickname and when we say you shout at us later" Samira said "because I am used to sparsh calling me detective" Shanaya said nodding her head "I mean I am still confused how you two are not dating after you kissed him" sakshi said eating ice cream.  "thank you sakshi" Samira said 

As Shanaya then said "Beside why would sparsh fell in love with a person like me, he may see me as his best friend!" Shanaya said munching her food "are you serious right now!" Sakshi shouted "you two spend alot time tighter during your recovery time and you always are like a couple" Samira said "now we are not" Shanaya said "well you did, most of the time not just during your recovery" sakshi said "beside that sparsh door is locked and I can not try to open it knowing i cause damage" she said to them.

Everything has changed, Shanaya was no longer the leader of the southern werewolf, heck that name was not even there it turned to a safe village area and the people there protect people who need of help mentally and physically.

Everyone in the gang got admission to the dream college, even Shanaya but she had to move outside for 4 or maybe 7 years to be a detective, her studies, and maybe she thinks she get job outside untill she gets tranfer back to the town.