CHAPTER 20: SMILE HOUSE

As they go out there the carnival was going on as if nothing has happened "Me and Samay stay here, if something wrong happens we will come" Eric said and Shanaya nodded they head to the Smile house as Rashmi went inside first she went bit dizzy as...

As they go out there the carnival was going on as if nothing has happened "Me and Samay stay here, if something wrong happens we will come" Eric said and Shanaya nodded they head to the Smile house as Rashmi went inside first she went bit dizzy as she came down she looked ahead and went to the left side as everyone went inside. 

Saumya was the last one who came she saw the hand it was pointing towards the right,  there was something like a big huge doll-like thing with no feet and it was going side to side Saumya tapped Shanaya shoulders as she looked at her "What we..have to do here?" saumya asked her "we just have to walk, but we do not hit by that" shanaya said pointing towards it as aanshi and Rohan were trying to go to another side while Samar, sakshi,ahan, preeti and Sparsh were waiting for them, "so, you wanna go first?" shanaya asked "no you go, i be behind you" saumya said.

Shanaya let a sigh then Rohan said called her out "Can you please come? we might come late" Shanaya expression changed and looked at Rohan "Thanks for help Rohan" as Aanshi slapped her forehead "Now let's go"  shanaya said as saumya went front and shanaya came back. 

the rest went on left side, it was nothing much some fun things which kids like two or more things where spooky, and through the ride. samira was throwing questions and myra about the carnival, and till now she said some things which she knows. because she has not been in carnival since start when it was made, fun fact the people who she knows here some know and some acts they do not know.

as they reach the end they reached the door Alisha was trying to open the door, but it broke her nail "Ahh fuck!" she shouted "i do it" nick said as he opened the door. "where are we even going?" sparsh said "where the path takes us" shanaya said giving him a smile "i really do not understand why people liked this place? and what is so fun about it?" rohan asked "true, everything looks spooky and abandoned" sakshi said as they where passing by the mirrors as shanaya was walking pass by her reflection changed she turned around and saw her old slef, her long hair, yellow dress with black polka dots "shanaya" rohan said calling out her name "yeah?" she said turning around seeing rohan, preeti, aanshi, saumya looking at her and  ahan, sakshi samar  trying to open the gate and sparsh looking at walls"what's wrong?"  rohan asked "nothing" she said with a smile.

"for fuck sakes, this is a door or a fucking wall" sakshi shouted as she was trying to open it "i guess it is locked" samar said "no shit, but there is no lock" ahan said as preeti felt something like a voice inside her head "i try to open the door" saumya said as rest moved aside as she used her magic and blast open the door saumya eyes turned back normal "we could have done it in first place" aanshi said gazing over at samar "i thought it might not work" samar said as they went ahead. 

"what where you seeing their?" shanaya asked sparsh "did you noticed some gun shots there?" sparsh asked looking at her "no, why?" shanaya asked him "really? because i saw two or three gunshots"  sparsh said looking at her bit scared as shanaya looked at him  "stella might have done it maybe?" shanaya said "maybe" sparsh said nodding his head shanaya was thinking of something her mind was rushing with many thoughts.