CHAPTER FOUR: WELCOME TO GRAVE.

shanaya open her eyes, and she slowly woke up "where am i?" shanaya said "welcome to Brittlefall" a voice said she turned around and saw a men "thanks, but who are you?" shanaya asked "madhav, the tourist you may say for everlock" madhav said "wai...

shanaya open her eyes, and she slowly woke up "where am i?" shanaya said "welcome to Brittlefall" a voice said she turned around and saw a men "thanks, but who are you?" shanaya asked "madhav, the tourist you may say for everlock" madhav said "wait you are also part of this game?" shanaya said "yes, for level four" madhav said and smiled "okay.. madhav..sir..can you tell me where are my friends?" shanaya asked "they are in everlock, in diffrent place or dimension you may say" madhav said "Dimension? and may i ask why we all are here and what is this level about?" shanaya asked "i can not tell much, but i can tell you need to find the story of this game collect some artifacts, and get the hell out of here safely from that witch" madhav said "what witch?" shanaya asked "can not tell, but looks like your ahan has came here to this dimension" madhav said "i have to find him then" shanaya said as she closed her eyes and started saying the spell.

"where the hell am i?" ahan said to himslef he started to look around to see, any one of her friends, and preeti is there or not but then he turned around and he saw someone kicking him he douget it and threw that guy away "seriously?" ahan said then a guy looked up and it was a monster "hey there birdy" the guy said in wicked voice "who the hell are you? and why you attacked me?" he asked "just a boss of this dimension game for you. i just need you to answer my riddle" he said getting up "you just came here to attack me for you stupid riddle? fine go on" ahan said "the sweet as blood gets..the hard death becomes.. we are burried our death slef in a cage where no one see where we are in our afterlife" the person said ahan started thinking "okay time up" the person said and was about to throw magic ball but shanaya came there and made a sheild "shanaya?" ahan said "missed me?" shanaya said looking at him then she looked at 4th fall "i came in right time right?" she asked then looked at front "and she threw her magic ball at him "what the hell is going on?" ahan asked "i explain you later, we need to get out of here first" shanaya said and holds his hand.

"hello!" aanshi shouted then she felt a glitch "where the hell am i?" aanshi said looking at her body "Álva, you may say a place which glitchs the most" dhriti said comming out of shadow "so you are here also" aanshi said "sadly yes, and i feel so sad right now because this place i hate the most" dhriti said "yeah because you where here for 12 years" samar said comming out with a map "oh hi samar" aanshi said then she glitched and samar also gltiched "why on-earth we are here" aanshi said between glitching "i do think we need to find a bloody artifact" dhriti said "so you know about this?" aanshi asked dhriti then glitched and said "i was in prison here since i was born, how i do not about this place" dhriti said slowly walking away

"is she always a drama queen?" aanshi asked "yes, yes she is" samar repiled.

"so, we need to slove riddles and find an artifact so we can go back?" ahan asked "yes, i told you many times!" shanaya snapped "okay sorry" ahan said "what was the riddle? anyways?" shanaya asked "yeah, the sweet as blood gets..the hard death becomes.. we are burried our death slef in a cage where no one see where we are in our afterlife" ahan said "this is easy" shanaya asked "what it is then?" ahan said looking at her "the grave" shanaya said.