Chapter 35 (part 2) : GAME OVER?

The Fight was hard, well for both the ends everything around around was destroyed almost, badly

The Fight was hard, well for both the ends everything around around was destroyed almost, badly. And from the other end Shanaya and Nick condition was same, both of them not woke up, but preeti noticed some blood patches on Shanaya arms as she called for doctors help, as they checked up on her preeti was worried yet confused.

As Shanaya woke up and found herself in black room with red lights as she woke up and look aside "this what I did not expect what afterlife looks like" she said to herself as she felt bit blur as she found her glasses which she used to wear and picked it up and wore it.

As she was walking ahead she noticed a place it was similar well not similar the same thing which she saw she visited back when she was stuck in the void. But it was bit different it look like newly burned place.

As saumya helped Rohan to get up from the floor "fucking hell she is strong" ahan said "no shit ahan" innaya said as she came out of fog "but you guys are really stupid one to think you call cab beat me at my game.. "as she let out a laugh then said "you think you can beat me!" She shouted as she attacked saumya and she was pushed back and then Rohan attacked her neck before she could harm Rohan sparsh used her magic to throw her away.

"So you are sure you are going to take this deal?"she heard vinnet voice as Shanaya took a peep and saw vinnet talking to some one as she heard a voice "please vinnet try to understand" it was saumya's father voice "shhh sign the contract give your child to us, and we leave you two alive and well and not torture your souls" vinnet said "fine we sign the contract" her mother shouted in tears which made shanaya shock, as she felt a hand behind her shoulder she turned around and saw Nick "oh fuck do not do that" she said scared "I am sorry what we doing here and you got your glasses back" Nick said to her "I know" Shanaya said as the two took a hide "where are we?" Nick asked "uhh..remember when I went missing and you all lost my memory i was stuck here but it looked much worst this is sparsh and samar and dhriti old home town" she said as suddenly they went to a place unknowingly to them as they saw a game like a map like a board game and there was bright purple thing on one place Shanaya and Nick knew something is wrong "what if they fighting there or there is one more attack?" Nick asked worried as Shanaya looked at him.

"Oh fuck" she said to herself as suddenly she felt a strong power hit her as she sat down and let out a scream as Nick was thrown back and back hit the wall he noticed dark magic coming out of her as she screamed and tears fell down from her cheeks as Nick noticed everything fading away and the patch also gone Shanaya was confused she knows her powers is gone but maybe it done last parts saying good bye? Who know? 

Preeti, Yash, Myra Alisha saw Nick and Shanaya condition worst more over Shanaya, as preeti covered her face tears falling down her face feing hopeless as she felt Yash hand on her shoulder,

As blood was coming out of Shanaya more,the fight between sparsh and innaya went on, she fell to her knees and when sparsh was about to kill her "sparsh stop!" Saumya shouted "we have a clear chance to take her out of our life's, why can we not kill her!" Sparsh shouted back as saumya tears fell down from cheeks as innaya looked at her with blood fall down from her head and she let out a wicked smile on her face.

"She did so many horrible things to us, took out family away from us. Made out life a living hell."Samar said as Rohan looked at saumya confused he could tell something is wrong or is about to go wrong.

As innaya let out a wicked laugh she said "come on Romeo can not kill me and save your Juliet and your best friend? So sad.." as sparsh was about to attack her but he stopped something was rushing at his mind "come on kill me make your hell get over"innaya shouted

"Sparsh if you kill her Shanaya will also die!"saumya shouted as innaya let out a laughing  "supirse "she said laughing as all of them got shocked. "Come on kill me" she shouted as she slowly got up "come on kill me!" She shouted at top of her voice as she looked around and asked some people to kill her but no one did.

"Why you did this?" Dhriti asked "well I had still had the magic spell bound to her which is going to.. break after, 3 years.." she said showing her finger "now if you want her to be alive then you had to at least make me alive for 3 year" she said letting out a smile she said as something or someone told her to let them go inside her mind.

"Is she alright?"saisha asked preeti "she is in coma, so as Nick" preeti said to them with red puffy eyes.

As Samar was about to punch her sparsh made it stop "there is no point Samar" he said sounding defeated "now you all where nice to me, Shanaya and Nick can return." Innaya said smiling as she headed to her thorne "what about the game will it still go on?" Samira asked "of course, come on its my game my rules, I can change it when ever I want. Also you all passed the 4 level congratulations" innaya said clapping fast as all of them did not look happy at all. 

"Now get out of my area before I kill you with snap of my fingers" innaya said as they all went back, they all look defeated sad broken and what not "if Shanaya and Nick wakes up what we have to say?" Aanshi asked "I guess we have to lie to them, for there safety"  Rohan said "what happens when they find out?" Saumya ask "god knows, but we tell them when it's right time" Rohan said and sparsh nodded

The next day.

As Nick and Shanaya slowly woke up she got up and wore her glasses and she noticed Daisy bracelet around her hand meanwhile Nick was with his parents sharing a hug. As Shanaya saw her parents coming inside  and she called them with tears comming out of her eyes as she hugged them. "Where is Rohan? Where is everyone? Where is Nick?" She asked them the question as she later got on her feet and slowly she went to Nick cabin Shanaya was struggling to walk as she came inside and saw Nick as both of them got happy seeing each other and shared a hug.

"You are wearing your glasses again..." 

"Yeah..you look like shit" 

"You also"

As the two shared a hug Rohan and rest of gang came inside the cabin and shared a hug to them "do...do not think it dare to leave me alone here again" Rohan said hugging her close"well next time I will take you with me to after life" Shanaya joked as they both laugh.

After sharing hug with almost every one she looked at sparsh who was in just standing there "hi" she said smiling "hi" sparsh said as Shanaya came near him and hugged him " I'm sorry" she said "it's okay..I am sorry too.. this time I can not catch you when you fell detective" he said as Shanaya let out a laugh and sparsh smiled "so what happened to innaya? Is the game over now?" Nick asked them as they look at each other.

" I had same question" Shanaya said letting go of sparsh hug "well Shanaya..Nick.." rashmi said looking at them"we have something to share" sparsh said to them