Chapter 29: ACCEPTANCE

tw: Homophobic, Parent- son fight

" Accept yourself who you are and how you are. but it's hard .. and we do not know how to do"

Alisha was done with it, she was planning to tell her parents about her sexuality they were in the restaurant "Alisha is everything alright?" her dad asked "Yeah Dad, everything is alright... i guess, i just need you both to know something..something about me" Alisha said "What is it?" her mother asked, "did aanshi do anything stupid? " her mother added "No Mommy, she did not... It's about me.. myself." Alisha said to her "Then what is it?" Dad asked "Remember when during Riva's missing case, the officer asked me and Riva's relationship and I said we were friends but she told us that you both seem more and I denied it... " Alisha said "yes," her mother said "Well..she said the truth...I had a relationship with Riva and it was not at all fake mommy, dad."

As Rohan, Saumya, Sparsh, Myra, Ahan, Sakshi, and  Preeti went to Ahan's home, Saumya was messaging Rashmi "Is everything alright?" Sparsh asked "Yes, someone tried to attack Aanshi and they both were presumed dead. also Rashmi, Samira, Aanshi and aaranv remember shanaya. sort of for Aaranv" Saumya said

As Ahan came inside his home, he brought a few of these things "Where do you think you going?" his mom asked "Well, I am going out with my friends" Ahan said slowly "You just came back from your Classes, and leaving again! what about your studies!" his mom shouted at him which made ahan bit flinch "i am here working all day to make up for the money, you and your dad spend it away! and your dad is not here half of the time. you are not even studying ahan!" her mother shouted

"I am!" Ahan shouted in tears "you even do not know me will mumma! i have been going through shit! me and my friends have been going through shit!" ahan shouted tears 

 Alisha said looking at the reactions "Wait you telling me you had a relationship with a.." his dad trailed off "yes Dad I had a relationship with a woman, so what is wrong with it!" Alisha said with a hint of anger "Alisha it's not how you speak to your father. and something may be wrong with you" Her mother said "Something is not wrong with me Mommy, something is wrong with you two... like every time i tried to do something different something is wrong with me, since Chirag happened you been too different to me, Mumma this is who I am!" alisha said.

"You always have a problem for whatever I do, and i do this just to make you and dad proud,but you shout at me, you both fought with each other since i was born, I was scared.. and you even did not know when i was a kid I was beaten by someone in the stomach so many times! you were not there for me, my dad was not there for me but my friends were! accepting me how I am.. and asking me about my studies? how do you think I am supposed to study here? in this hell hole! i study with my friends, in the library but not here...i hate coming back here" ahan said as tears fell down from his cheeks, as he took his bag and left he saw Preeti and his friends in the living room eyes looking ahead and went out.