CHAPTER 34: DEAR SPARSH........

As Rohan came down and went near Shanaya went to his knees and took Shanaya's head to his lap "shanaya

As Rohan came down and went near Shanaya went to his knees and took Shanaya's head to his lap "shanaya.." he said tapping her cheeks but she did not say anything the rain was pouring hard and some blood was on shanaya face washing off as Samira, saumya came there and went to knees "what happened?" samira shouted at Rohan "she--she..innaya..pushed..her off.." saumya said as tears fell down from his cheeks "no, she is pulling a prank.. withing a second she will wake up" Rohan said between tears with a laugh and tapped her cheeks "shanaya wake up! we all fell for your prank wake up" Rohan said in tears as sparsh came with some of the friends and was beside her "Rohan has she woken up?" Sparsh asked in  tears

"no.. she is not listening to us," Rohan said as he shook her body "Please wake up na Shanaya, I promise I never pull a prank on you, listen to you, just come back na, you promised you never go to another side without me," Rohan said shaking her body but then hugging her and started breaking down crying as sparsh was also in tears holding Rohan's shoulders rubbing it as he looked up and saw innaya looking at them, as sparsh got slowly angry saumya used her magic to make her heart beat go, but she was not waking up as suddenly the view changed. they were back at the town, at their town.

As everything went in a rush, the missing kids who went to ever lock came back. as Ahan, Nick, and shanaya some of them got admitted to the hospital, as Rohan looked at the door mirror he remembered when she and he were having the talk when saumya and Rest were finding kanak.

"This is such bullshit" Rohan shouted "Rohan, I know.. but this is going to happen, and if this works, it may stop but what if Rohan it does not work? innaya gets saumya?" shanaya said as Rohan ruffed his hair "but it does not mean you also have to get hurt, shanaya! we all will stop innaya together, save saumya save all of us." Rohan said as he kneeled down and held shanaya cheeks softy "I am just having a feeling Rohan.." she mumbled slowly "Everyone has shanaya, I also have i feeling that I fuck up a test, a football match, but I win, i pass the test or match..we will do this also.. okay? we will get out of this game and you can go on and become the great detective in history and I can be the great P.E teacher or may work in some company as an IP engineer or work in a vet as a doctor and help animals" Rohan said "you really want to be IP engineer or a veterinarian" shanaya asked 

"is that what is called?"

"yeah"

"then heck yeah, I mean I am a werewolf I guess. and I got to know many things about animals and I can help them, or maybe I can become a doctor and be the sexy doctor in the hospital," Rohan said as shanaya chuckled a laugh 

as Rohan took a seat tapping his feet rapidly "sparsh Samar" samar heard there voice calling "Mumma?" Samar asked weak "god where were you" her mother asked touching his cheeks "Well. playing a shitty game" Samar said as tears form to his eyes "You and your friends have been missing for 4 weeks," she said.

"4 weeks? What month is this?"

"September Samar, and where is sparsh and where are your friends I need to make sure they're okay"

"Okay Mum," he said as she left to check on them as sparsh controlled his tears rubbing his eyes "Here, shanaya told me you might wanna hear this" Rohan said giving him Shanaya's phone "Why are you giving me this?" he asked looking at him "shanaya left a voice message to you, when..all that happened," he said his eyes were red and puffy as sparsh took the phone "I give you alone time" Rohan said as he left and went near where shanaya was there.

"Is he okay?" samira asked Rashmi "The doctor said he is in a coma, he was stabbed badly lot of blood loss..it will take him time to wake up," Rashmi said as Aanshi hugged samira.

As sparsh knew shanaya password was 15-16-19 and saw the wallpaper, it was taken on her 18th birthday with her friends and mum and dad, As Shanaya was giving a cheesy smile sparsh could not help but laugh as he remembered what happened as he went to the voice message and saw one taken hours ago titled 

"Dear sparsh." as he pressed play "dear sparsh...gosh this sounds like I am writing a god daam fucking letter, so.. yes I am saying a voice message..wait that sounded wrong.. so here I am talking to you through voice, it maybe when i am dying or i died or playing it just for fun when i am alive and we survived this shit and i got the motivation to show this to you.. but if i am dying or died... I'm sorry, yeah I am sorry.. I am sorry I was not strong enough to fight back or listen to you saying do this.. stop going on fighting... We can talk to them and whatnot you might have said..to me that time.. but.. I guess I might have tried.. tried to fight back. well, I guess from here you be mad at me, because..I knew this was going to happen.. yeah... I knew.. well let's say being with innaya, and not sleeping for days and sleeping and getting dreams got me this vision, of saumya dying and you all dying.. and you know I would not want that... i am scared.. yes i am for once.. to lose all of you guys and.. I tried to think of various ways various out come solution and ..well right now you are finding the artifact, and if this plan works then we won.. but.. if it not..the game is going to go on and it will live untill we die, and we can not stop that, and do not worry, i talked to rohan about this..it was hard to make him okay with it..but he is thinking it will working and i am like 50-50 you know.. and if i am gone.. I know..you all must be very much hurt but I had no other choice..you guys are special to me you know.. i-i am sorry just i hope all off them are okay safe..  and I am sorry for everything," "shanaya!" sparsh voice was called from behind "Coming" she shouted "Now, well you called got to go-- and i am sorry bye sparsh see you soon some day.." as the voice message came to its end. 

Sparsh was in tears he heard the message note, and he sent it later to his phone as he looked up and saw a box he looked to see sakshi holding it who was also in tears as sparsh took it "did she told you also?" he asked her "no" sakshi mumbled "then? this?" sparsh asked about the gift "she might kill me because she told me not to tell you but this is one of shanaya gifts which she was going to give you on your 18 teen birthday. and i gifted you early" sakshi said as sparsh open the box it was a watch.

"she brought it from her savings. well she brought many stuff because she does not know what you like, well she knows..but..she was not sure which one you love because you give her bracelet which she loves more. so she brought 18 gifts for you and this is one of it" sakshi said tapping the box as sparsh bit his inner cheeks "i miss her man" sparsh said to her "i also miss her sparsh" sakshi said as sparsh kept his forehead on her shoulders.

Authors note.

*share tissue box*