Chapter five: saumya, this is not you

"yea i know you must be wondering where am we?

"yea i know you must be wondering where am we? .. well we am safe for now...you may say like that.. all of them went to new place.. and spoiler  i am with ahan again.. now you must see my brother and my soon to be bhabhi, they will find a part of the origin." shanaya said looking at the 4th wall.

"what is this place?" rohan asked as he saw the building floating "i guess never end" saumya said "thats a cool name" rohan said "i know.." saumya said "welcome to neverend!" madhav said comming out of nowhere "who the hell are you?" rohan asked "my name is madhav and i will help you to tell the tale of the neverend.but first lets find your friends ." madhav said 

aaranv was walking down the street, he did not know where he was "aaranv?" he heard a voice he looked around and it was aanshi, but in different dress "thank god!" aanshi said hugging him "hey..is everything alright?" aaranv asked "i do not know.. like before i was in some glitchy place that i forgot the name so fast, with dhriti samar, and we where finding the artfact, we found it but when we saw shanaya and ahan we i do not know what happen next and we landed here" aanshi said "wow, that..was a long story" aaranv said "now where the hell are we?" aanshi asked "i do not know" aaranv said.

"do you know who are here?" rohan asked "sadly no child" madhav said "then what kind of guilding soul are you?" rohan said "i am a tour guide" madhav said "then change your name to to guiding tour guide i feel it more suits" rohan said saumya slap rohan shoulders. 
"well i will ingore what just happen, and tell you about this place" madhav said pointing towards the garden but the grass color was dark purple "why is the grass purple?" saumya said as she looked at madhav "well let me tell you the story, of the first ever devil of this game..ugyn, Goddess Of Revenge." madhav said "oh bloody" saumya said 

"this is neverend? what was the guy thinking making this fucking land!" aanshi shouted "i guess it is worst then glitch world huh" aaranv said "yes! like look the grass is purple, the sky is fine.. and they have weird hats!" aanshi said "and what is problem with that?" aaranv asked "HUGE ONE!" aanshi said rasing her hands up and aaranv rolled her eyes

 "ugyn was the person who enter the darkness, she said there is too much goodness and perfection in this world, she did not want to happen in never end. so she changed the rules of earth in this area, and made the grass purple water brown and what so not.. she infact gets all the bullies and mad people and use there souls for something" madhav said "what? why?" rohan asked "to awake a darkside" madhav said "why she want to do it, because i guess she was changing everything here" saumya asked "we can change anything with a snap of fingers but a change to bring to awake a monster inside any human takes time.. all thanks to mental and past trauma issues. she said better than feeling alone it is good to be bad.. and rule the world like that." madhav said then he snapped his fingers.

as they all reached the science lab, "why we are here?" rohan asked "thats werid. i was supposed to leave. not take you four here?" Madhav said "four? " rohan questioned "you,saumya, aanshi and aaranv" madhav said "we are here!" aanshi said running and aaranv was catching up with her. saumya was turning weak "you two okay?" rohan asked "we are fine!" aaranv said "but i guess she is not" aanshi said pointing towards saumya she fell down "saumya" three of them said as her eyes turned purple

the seven devils lab.

as saumya was walking inside, everything was black around her, the dead body was around but then something attack her from behind she throwed that person body and it was shanaya and was in a witch avtar..which she saw in book.."shanaya...this is not you.." saumya said "maybe i am not the one who you think i am" shanaya said with a wicked smile as she made her magical ball and throw at her saumya made a sheild "shanaya, why you woke your darkside again?" saumya asked "the me in other place will take her darkside again..  but for now, you need to be" shanaya said as she used her magic ..  saumya came back normal "saumya?" she heard aaranv and rohan voice she used her powers to throw aaranv away she got up and looked at him "saumya, why you threw aaranv?" aanshi asked "because i wanted to" saumya said and they three understood what ever happen to her woke her Darkside "saumya..." aanshi said and saumya give a wicked smiled and realised a purple magical ball which threw them away and aaranv attacked her"how to bring her back...she " aanshi said  "she will not take time do not worry" rohan said "saumya! this is not you!"  rohan shouted at her as saumya was beating aaranv she looked around.. as rohan was trying to make her remeber the things which she loves most aanshi felt shanaya was here and used some magic casting to saumya "shanaya" aanshi said as she was felling bit dizzy..  and saumya humanity came back and she huged rohan "you okay?" aarnav asked aanshi "yeah" aanshi said nodding and then a red glitched happen and they four reached other world.

"we need to find samira" shanaya said looking as she closed the book at ahan and preeti "why so" both of them asked "her powers.. are updating... and when they does they have a vision in the vision something happens which make them turn to darkside" shanaya said "really?" ahan said "yes! i also had once..when i almost turned to darkside" shanaya said then looked at 4th wall i know you must be wondering what just happened..do not worry you will know soon how we reached to find this book, come on flashback time!

do not worry you will know soon how we reached to find this book, come on flashback time!