Chapter 17 : The book of the dammed

emotions, hurt, feelings these things can make you strong or break you, again and again,no matter how we tried to be strong be happy or act like happy.. the pain caused by the people who love or the people who they even not know you that way hurts, how you can be strong? how you can you move on? its a question that we do not have any answers for.

 it was very dark night, everyone was a sleep,  but not shanaya she was thinking of some unanswered questions. she was not getting some answers but she got few but not much. the questions like why they are here? what inaaya wants with saumya? why everyone got possed but not samira, shanaya, saumya and sparsh? whats with the train which they came here and they saw in honeycomb? whats with her or her look alike or maybe inaaya reading the book? there was many questions which herself did not know what they are she looked ahead staring at her bracelet which sparsh give her her mind was flashing back to there dance, the masquarde ball, and seeing innaya.. 

the door swang open and someone step inside the room, the person got on shanaya bed and started shaking her body, shanaya wakes up and sees kanak "kanak? what happened?" she asked, her face was looking like she had not slept she was trying to sleep. "i am not able to sleep" kanak said "well same though, come on lets go out for a while" shanaya said as they both got up, they went to kitchen and shanaya opened the fridge "i told them to bring food which be expired but they never listen to me" shanaya said as she took ice cream out but she smirked as she had a plan, "do you want ice cream?" she asked and kanak happy nodded her head. they both were outside eating ice cream.

"shanaya didi, can i ask you something?" kanak asked "yeah?" shanaya said nodding her head "what is life to you? does everything become better?" she asked "not really though. well life is not very much a simple concept to understand.. but for what ever i have learned till now that. we do not know what comes into our lives, happens to us.. we just have to be ready, there might be some bumps in road that, you have a shitty boyfriend, your mental health is fucked up, in short life is shitty but it is also great, you have amazing family, friends who be there with you no matter what. " shanaya said looking at her "oh" kanak said, before they could say anything someone shot the arrow, but shanaya caught in just in time, "go and hide" shanaya said as she got up, kanak hide herslef. 

shanaya eyes turned dark buring red, she was twirling the arrow around her fingers and it  started to change from a broken and weak to strong one, using her magic shanaya made the bow then she aimmed at the same postion "were are you?" she said later she changed her aim and shot the arrow, as she went there she saw noone.

as she came back, kanak came and hugged her "everything is alright now" she said as she touched her head. 

the next day, shanaya told her friends everything "wait someone tried to kill you and the girl?" alisha asked shanaya looked at her and said "no they sent aarow as a gift.. yes it tried to kill me and the girl, i just told this. by the way the girl name is kanak" shanaya said as sakshi brought water, "you said that you found some answer for some questions, what are they?" ahan asked "oh yeah, so lets start. just a warning i do not have all answers. so here we go. during the motel thing, me samira sparsh did not got possed with the dark mist which happened. because i guess that during the whole the people will go this side and all, they were possed by same thing before so they turned bit bad, alot bad you may say. and for me i do not how its a bit of working theory, 2. innaya else wanted to be in everlock for what ever reason. and she had planned everything from like we the monster attack on the bus, we going to the train and we getting around to this! and infact the train was the same train which some of us saw in that honeycomb it is the same train, so it may have happen that the train start from somewhere else and got us then throw us somewhere, and went back to honeycomb" shanaya said