Chapter 21: The council Of devils

If Shanaya had not realised it in first place what she did, she would have felt guilty

If Shanaya had not realised it in first place what she did, she would have felt guilty. But they need to pay..pay for there mistake and how she and her friends are facing them. At the carnival she was blinded by revenge anger lost emotions which made easy chance to innaya step inside her body. Dreamwalking again. As they reached the place where the council of devil's are there and maybe her friends are there. As Shanaya do not remember much but she only remembers herself wearing some red fabric dress a red devil like crown on her head her talking to the guiding star guy. And later her acting the place as she flew it around the place as she came down. Her mind was flashing back to normal like...it was fading away innaya was going away from her.

Shanaya came back to her senses she looked at her hands it was read she got confused it was covered in blood. but she looked around and blast open the gate and walked out of it slowly with magic forming on her hands as she walked ahead her witch form was showing and going to her normal form going for few minutes and she saw a robot skull on the ground and used her magic to make it float and broke it as she saw a few of the guards coming with a sword attacking her shanaya used her magic to hold that guy neck and she threw another guy back, and late she threw the guy who she was holding the neck through her powers, and then a new guard came and was about to attack her with a sword but using her magic she held it, and used that guard to attack with other people, as he killed the left and the right guy.

as sparsh slowly wakes up, he looks around to see he is trapped as he looked back he saw Sakshi, Aanshi, Nick, and Ahan with him as he looked outside the cage more like a jail it was a new location for him but yet, he knew this place somewhat. why but? "hello! anyone here" he was able to recognize the voice it was Dhriti "Dhriti?" he let out a call "Sparsh? Sparsh is that you here?" Dhriti said  "Yes of course!" he said as he looked side to side.

and she used that guard and made him chop his head and that guard was down on the floor then she picks it up and killed the other two with a sword and throw the headless guy away, she dodged the other two guys and throw them away as one guy came in front of her shanaya took out her hand aiming at him, "where are the council who made the seven devils game" shanaya said as her voice sounded like a threat she was angry, but why has she found the truth? the council was looking at her through the CCTV camera "how she found out about this place?"  Sooraj asked looking at them "She must have used the dark hold"  Versha  said "But Innaya was the one who was reading the book by dream walking into that child's body, how is that even possible, i already told you using this magic in the game is not help full" Jaya said sparsh was trying to wake everyone up and dhriti trying to open the gate "sparsh are they awake?" dhriti asked "no, looks like they used Anesthetic gases it takes time to ware off" sparsh said as he tried to wake nick "hence explain the gas at that stupid carnival" dhriti said "wait there was the gas? I thought it was a fog?" sparsh asked "we thought it was a fog too, but it was not it as a gas which made everyone sleep" dhriti said "a gas which made everyone sleep" sparsh said repeating as he remembers he saw a gas when they where on a train "Ahhh"sparsh and dhriti heard sakshi  waking up "hey hey" sparsh came up to her crawling to her "where the fuck are we?" she mumbled "on jail maybe we are trying to get out of here" sparsh said.