CHAPTER 19: The Ballerina And the The Trickster

The television screen switches on and shows a music box opening up there it showed a girl wearing a white shining dress her hair pinned to the side looking pretty "Oh Well hello people from the other side, are you bored and want to have fun? see a...

The television screen switches on and shows a music box opening up there it showed a girl wearing a white shining dress her hair pinned to the side looking pretty "Oh Well hello people from the other side, are you bored and want to have fun? see a wonder-full world filled with magic, joy, laughter, and lots of fun!" the screen shows the carnival montage "then welcome to Everlock, here you can have lots and lots of fun, and no one is going to stop you for doing anything, you can play much as you want!" Madhav shut the television "Why would they go there?" a female voice said "That's what I am trying to tell you, Kalyani. the players have no other choice but to go there so in order for them to get out of this madness.. but they do not know they might be walking in some kind of trap" Madhav said looking at her.

"well if this thing looks more fun," Samar said as he looked at the gate for which they can enter the carnival, "no shit" Shanaya mumbled as Samar turned the van around all of them were going towards the gate. the gang came off their vans and went towards the gate, "how are we supposed to enter here?" Nick asked "No gatekeeper is there" Ahan added "Yeah, that's right," Rashmi said slowly walking towards the door

suddenly a joker opens the door and Rashmi took a step back in shock and came close to Samira who had a jumpscare, he began to wave to them with a creepy smile on his face Saumya did wave back at him "Hello fellow travelers! I know you would come and its your lucky day because the carnivals in town, we have strong man, dolls with knifes, bloody jokers, the tricksters, it is like bloody christmas every day" he said which made sparsh bit confused, "you know we were going to come here?" Samira asked them gathering herself together "Yes, " Joker said as he began laughing 

"Can we go inside the carnival? mr joker?" Kanak said joker looking at Kanak who was near Shanaya "Oh sure little girl, everyone has a right to enjoy themself before their big play of the night" Joker said eyeing Shanaya and Saumya, giving them a creepy smile as if something is going on with his mind, Sparsh give that joker a side eye and Rohan then said, graining joker attention so he can not look at them"so shall we go or not?"  joker looked at him and said "sure thing! please I hope you have fun!" joker said as everyone began to come inside, rohan quickly came beside saumya and hold her hands "what happened?" saumya asked "nothing just wanted to hold your hand" Rohan said as saumya beamed a smile and looked ahead.

"you okay?" sparsh asked coming towards her as shanaya broke out of her thoughts and looked at him "hmm?" shanaya said "i asked if you are alright?" sparsh asked confused "maybe or maybe not" shanaya said looking at him then back ahead "are you alright shanaya?" sparsh asked looking at her "i told you i am maybe and maybe not alright, i even do not know" shanaya said "i am not talking about what happened right now, before we step in here" sparsh asked shanaya stopped her tracks and said "i did not slept" looking at him "for how many days?" sparsh asked "since this trip began" shanaya replied "why you did not told anyone about this? and why you did not sleep? it might cause problems in your health you know right?" sparsh said in worried "i know, but i can not sleep..when i close my eyes i see something really..really bad happening, and suddenly i wake up and i am not able to sleep again" shanaya said looking at him, "why you did not told anyone? about this before?" sparsh asked "if i understand what is happening with me, i would have told someone in first place" shanaya said as they both heard "shanaya did can you be my partner for this game!" kanak shouted as she was with ahan and preeti "sure thing kanak" shanaya said with a smile as she left, sparsh saw shanaya leaving. she is not feeling great.