Chapter 15: A thing hard to forget but yet stays with you

as rashmi was checking wounds from nick her phone starts to dial up on its own, Rashmi and nick got scared  nick then ask "am i the only one who did not notice that right?" Rashmi asked "i also noticed

as rashmi was checking wounds from nick her phone starts to dial up on its own, Rashmi and nick got scared nick then ask "am i the only one who did not notice that right?" Rashmi asked "i also noticed.." rashmi said as she gulped. she took the phone and then the sound of carnival cheer "You are invited to this party! please make sure to come and visit! hehehe" the voice said

"guys" rashmi shouted in a scared voice as all of them looked at her "whats wrong Rashmi?" ahan asked her "well my phone dialed by it's own.. and we are invited to a carnival" rashmi said with a scared smile "so,  we have to go there for what?" aanshi said "next clue or artifact or something i guess" myra said crossing her arms "but don't you guys think that we are walking into trap?" aanshi asked "innaya is not like that.." samar said and dhriti give him a death stare "sometimes she does make a trap" dhriti said correcting him.

"hello guys!" eric said as he came back waving hi "where the hell were you?" rohan asked "i was checking around the area" eric said and Rohan nodded his head. 

"so are we going to a carnival or not?" alisha asked, "we have to stop at a place today, it is getting night," samar said, "there is a house nearby the beach" eric said pointing ahead "sure there we go then," ahan said.

the gang went to the nearby beach house, and they went inside. "well finally it is feeling like we are on a trip" Rohan said as he landed on the sofa "yeah no shit" nick remarked, and then than saw 3 bikes, "will we have 3 bikes here" ahan said as Preeti and rohan looked at it "now you and Rohan better not start a race" Preeti said looking at him, "oh we will" Rohan remarked as preeti not harshly slapped rohan shoulders "ouch!" he said holding his shoulders. 

"how are you nick?" riva asked "i am alright" nick said rashmi stopped her tracks riva hugged him rashmi felt her cheeks heat up "i am sorry for what ever i have done" riva said as nick broke the hug "i know how much sorry you are riva.. " nick remarked "i am sorry na.. " riva said "you should say to your sister not me" nick said as he let go of his hand.

"your alright rashmi?" sparsh asked as he noticed rashmi "yeah, just was seeing nick and riva talk.. he looks like he does not wanna talk to her.." rashmi said "well she is his ex girlfriend after all" sparsh said looking ahead and he noticed rashmi felling bit jelous "i know it must be weird seeing the person you like.. with someone who was or is your friend" sparsh said "what makes you think i like nick?" rashmi asked "well it cleary sees in you" sparsh said with a smile rashmi let out a sigh and ask "anyway.. what you mean by i know what it feels like?"

"well.. just say.. it was a past.." sparsh said as he remebered seeing the dance of samar and innaya... "i can only say like they are many things which is hard to forget but stays with you... be a feeling.. a past..." sparsh repiled 

"where the hell are we?" navin asked, saisha and navin were in the forest, walking for it seems like hours, "i do not know navin! Stop asking me again and again for goodness' sake!" saisha said as she was getting annoyed, "i am sorry, but i am getting worried now. the kids have been missing from the trip for what like 7 days." navin said as he recalled the incident that when he was busy with his work, saisha got a call from the teacher that they are missing,saisha was worried as heck, worried about her children, and their friends. when she told Navin he was also heartbroken to hear it. "it's fine Navin... I just hope they are right"