Emotional Sendoff

Sorry guys for delayed update and @jiya1232 for breaking your promise also this one is specially so long and quick only for you but I've been detected with covid and so I'm having bodyache, cold, cough and I'm on medications right now so I'm unable to post regularly ........ I will once I get well ...... For now have funn with this update ...... By far its the longest I have written ...... Do answer the questions at the end of the chapter to keep getting updates .......

Recap:

Chalo chalo abhi bohot kaam bache hain .......

Mumma aap sunny ka favourite khaana banao .....

Di's aap unki help kardo .....

Jiju aap aur Omi milke travel aur wahan ke dress aur sab ke preparations dekh lo ....... chalo ho gaya sab ....

Everybody except dad said :

Aye aye captain ......

( chuckling they all left ..... I stood there looking at them and even I let out a laugh ..... I was busy in my thoughts thanking God for such a lovely family ..... when I heard papa speak up ...... )

Papa:

Ahem .... ahem ...... you've forgotten to assign me work ...... Agar, puttarji tuanu lagda ae ki meri umar hogay si te main kuch vi nai kar sagda te mein tuanu ae gal das doon ke mein hun bhi tere us khottey sunny tou wadiya si ......... Hunne ni aana mere kol ........ Maine koi gal ni karni ..........

Teju: ..........

Continuation:

Teju:

Papa tussi Sachi mere naal gal ni karoge ........🥺😖( Pouting like a kid on the verge of crying)

Papa:

Arey ....... Teju ........ beta ....... idhar aa ......... kya hua ......... main toh mazaak kar raha tha .......

Teju:

Papa ......... pakka na ........?

Papa:

Haan beta ....... mazaak hi tha ....... come on now wipe your tears ........ I don't like to see my daughter crying .......

Teju:

( more tears rolled down her eyes, wiping the corner of eyes and hugging Papa)

Papa I know your intentions were not to to hurt me but please promise me you will never ever pull this kind of prank again ......... cause this is not funny and sorry for crying actually I was overwhelmed from morning and I couldnt show it in front of anyone since I did not want them to get more emotional so I was just masking up my emotions and pretending to have fun and distracting everyone from thinking about it ....... but ....... when you told you wont talk to me ...... I got scared I might lose you and everything and then when you called me beta and daughter it was just like I couldn't control .........

Papa:

( pulling out of the hug and patting her head )

Beta aise rote nahin ...... you are the heart of the entire family and not only my daughter ........ okay ....... now listen to me ....... whenever you want to talk to someone and can't express infront of others, remember I'm here for you ......

Teju:

Thankyou papa ........
Chalo now let's go to kids first and see what are they upto then we will go and see whether all preparations by jiju and Omi are done and then we can wake Sunny and enjoy our family dinner .........

Papa:

Okay beta let's go .......

Teju's POV:

Then papa and I went towards the kids room only to see an amusing sight ......
Bharat and Arjun were sitting on the bean bags facing the bed where Veer was sitting ...... his lips turned into a pout and puffed up cheeks indicated that he was angry on Bharat and Arjun .......