Masti

Hello dear readers

Waise toh I was going to quit on writing itself but I decided against it ..... All thanks to my sweet readers who motivated me so much that I had to for u all .....

And this is specially for those who comment regularly kyunke woh log mujhse baat karte hai jo mujhe bohot pasand hai .....

Aur ye cheez maine bohot baar bola hai ki main poori chatterbox hoon ..... Isiliye I like people who comment. ..... I read and try to reply almost each and every comment ......

Thankyou for the comments it really boosts my confidence and brings a smile on my face .....

And a very very big thankyou to all those who motivated me to not quit on writing ....

Leaving all that aside, here you'll go with a new part .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then Rohit sir announces both the teams as ......

Team Teju

Gurbani Judge season 4
Simba Nagpal
Jay Bhanushali season 7
Karan Kundrra
Karanvir Bohra season 5
Prince Narula
Dharmesh Yelande season 10
Varun Sood season 11
Nishant Bhat
Shivangi Joshi
Namish Taneja
Akasa Singh
Aneri Vajani

Team Kushal

Kashmera Shah season 4
Anusha Dandekar
Rashmi Desai season 6
Donal Bisht
Zain Imam season 9
Shweta Tiwari season 11
Rajiv Adatia
Pratik Sehajpal
Umar Riaz
Shibani Dandekar season 8
Shamita Shetty season 9
Shivin Narang season 10
Rohit Suchanti

He then conducts a toss and Kushal chooses heads and gets the chance for selecting which set of houses he wants for his team ......

He decides as per no of houses so that everyone can enjoy privacy whereas Teju rejoiced as unknowingly he had done what she wanted ......

Now her team would stay together and their bond would grow stronger ..... Also, they could enjoy more amenities .....

Then, Rohit sir announced that the three houses given to the freshers will be taken by Kushal's Team and the two houses given to the senior contestants will be taken by Team Teju ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan's POV

It was already lunch time so we decided to shift the luggage into our new houses and then think where and what to eat for lunch ......

We left for our previous homes ...... Collected our stuff, packed all of it and moved to our new home ......

The other team was still busy amongst themselves and therefore their luggage was still in their previous houses .....

All of us gathered in the living room along with our luggage ..... Everyone was dead tired and decided to keep the luggage in the living room itself for the time being .....

Everybody just crashed onto the sofa and chairs in the living room ..... Then started the introduction and discussion ......

Karan was looking at me like a child would look at the mother after doing some mistake ..... He looked so cute and innocent like this and I so wanted to just go take him in a hug and kiss him all over his face ....