The unexpected

Continuation:

Karan's POV:

I was sleeping ...... when I heard someone bang the door ...... repeatedly and loudly ...... Eyes still closed I  groaned in frustration and sleep .......

I pressed my head more into the mattress, put a pillow on my ears and pulled the blanket over ...... But the sound at the door did not stop ....... rather they grew louder and faster .......

Left with no option I got up ...... rubbing my eyes I looked outside the window only to realise that it was still pitch dark and there wasn't even a single trace of sunlight outside ......

I quickly picked up my watch from side table and saw that it was only 4:30 am right now ....... That's when I started thinking who must it be ......

Nevertheless, I went and opened the door only to be shocked. The moment I opened the door ..... I see four men dressed in black, commando like clothes and their faces covered black monkey caps and guns in their hands.

Before I could register anything one of them put a piece of tape on my mouth while the other handcuffed my hands at the back. While the third person put a black pillow cover over my face.

I was pulled, pushed and made to walk ..... After about 5 mins I was made to climb two steps and then sit .... I was trying to figure out what was going on .... But before I could do that I heard more muffled sounds which clearly meant there were more like me here .....

I thought with the help of each other we could free ourselves from the bondage and find an escape ...... Execute my plan I tried to stand up but even before I could stand up I was pushhed down ......

It was due to the jolt that happened due to the sudden movement which made me feel that we were not in some place but in some huge vehicle, probably a truck or something .....

It was a ride of about 20 minutes. Within these 20 minutes  I felt a whirlwind of emotions. I was scared, anxious, panicking and not to forget angry .......

Once the vehicle came to an halt I felt someone grab my hand and pull me a few steps and then I was made to get down the vehicle ....
Soon enough I could all others were also brought down the vehicle ......

Even before our mind could register anything and start panicking again and we would decide to run ....... We heard a voice which was actually like answers to all our questions .......

The voice was of Rohit sir's, I was relieved. Now I understood that this was nothing like kidnapping, abduction or trafficking. It was just a small act in the show .....

All my thoughts came to a hault and my attention shifted to Rohit sir as he spoke .......

" Welcome back to Jeep Wrangler presents Khatron Ke Khiladi - Double Trouble powered by Mahindra Thar ......

Toh aaj hone wala hai Khatron ke khiladi season 12 ka pehla stunt ..... Par uss se pehle main bata doon ke yeh gaadi yaan yahan kyun hai ....... Toh yeh iss show ko jeetne pe milengi ......

Toh khiladiyon kaisi lagi ye ..... Arey koi kuch bol kyun nahin raha hai .... Arey main bhi na ..... Main bhool gaya tumlog naa toh dekh sakte ho, naa bol sakte ho aur naa hi apne haath chala sakte ho .....

Guards ..... Arey aao bhai kholo inhein ..... Bechare kitne pareshan ho gaye honge ...... "

KK's POV:

Finally ..... Ab humein khol diya jaayega aur dimaag mein itnein saare jo sawaal hein un mein se kuch ka jawab bhi mil jaayega .....

Aakhir hum kahan hain, humein itni subah aise kyun laya gaya, ye sir ne gaadiyan kyun bola, humara pehla task kya hai ......