The parcel part 6

Teju:

#6

No matter how old we get, I promise to always remind you that to me you will remain as cute as you did the first time I saw you.

Cute Person Mirror Card:
It's a touch of magic to your greeting card and a mug with reasons why I love u ...... Use that mug to romance with my sautan ....... and your beloved Chai ....... Well this is to express how much cute you are ....... awwiiieeee my duggu is blushing ........ and ...... and to ensure that even when you are with her you only think of me ...... now shut that smirk of yours ......

 now shut that smirk of yours

Karan:

Karan:

I couldn't help but chuckle at the cute antics of my chhotisi but passive pro max wife ...... I took the mug and read it and smiled ....... it read ......

1. When I am with you, I can be myself.

2. Even a simple text from you makes my day twice as happy.

3. You make me fall in love with you a little more, every day.

Then I picked up the card and ......

Front of the card: Cute Face Inside.
Inside of the card (which also has a mirror): And this face looks even cuter when it smiles. Like right now!

Ae ik hi peice hai iss duniya wich jennu ae 6foot ik inch da gabbru punjabi munda cute lagda ae ....... little lagda ae ...... ae kudi ne poori lassi kara diti meri ...... par jo bhi ho mainu toh ae hi pasand hai ......