Pondering over past

Karan's POV:

Today is the first day of the shoot of KKK. Indeed a big day for me. Although for a reality show but today for the first time I am going to work with Rohit Shetty sir ....... the ace director of action and comedy movies in Bollywood industry .......

The credit for this truly goes to my Laddoo. She was the one to convince me not to overthink and grab the opportunity infront of me. Like always she stood by me while taking this decision also ...... but now she's not here .....

It is me who is to be blamed. It is me who decided to push her and the whole family away ...... Kudos to you Karan ...... Give yourself a pat on the back, you've succeded.

Here, you are today, alone, left all by yourself ...... it's been 10 days, it's been 10 freaking days, that I haven't seen or touched my laddoo . Forget about having seen or touched her , I haven't even heard of her, not even from Omi, let alone from her......

Omi, yes Omi who more than my manager was like a brother to me is not talking to me anything apart from professional work ....... why would he, afterall I hurt laddoo and now that Omi is more of devar cum brother for his Teja bhai, than a brother to me ...... he too is angry and upset with me .....

I'm truly missing all of them. Unable to get any updates of laddoo and family is making me more restless ......

On top of all this is the jitters and nervousness of doing a new show in a new format, that to after so long is just not helping in any way rather just making me all the more insane ......

Let's just brush all of this under the carpet and go with the flow because that is what I have been doing since the last 10 days .......

The last ten days were the ones that made me realise that how much I love my laddoo, not that I did not know that before ........ but now I know that probably staying away from her will be the worst decision I've taken for myself ......

If the price to save my laddoo and family is me being alone or even get destroyed is okay ..... I'm ready for it ...... afterall before laddoo came in to my life also I was destroyed only ......

My image was that of a playboy, badboy, who had all the vices of the world like smoking, drinking, cheating in a relationship, coming to work drunk - raising hands on people there or destroying the sets ......arrogant, violent, mean, insensitive, rude and God knows what all more .........

I wonder how bad can it be if I'm played with by the channel .....I guess I might just be returned my old image back with maybe one or two additions more ..... probably like coward could be added ..... hehehe .......

Yes, it's true I'm laughing at my situation not because it's funny or comedy but because ..... because that is all that I can do ..... I've always been this way ......

Except ..... except for the time that I had my laddoo with me she never let anyone create or spread any wrong opinion or narrative about me ......

She thinks I don't notice things but in reality I am aware of each and every thing she did intentionally or unintentionally but she was the one who corrected my image.

Made me a good boy in front of the world not only this she was the one who who safeguarded my clean image also ...... so far yes she managed to do so ..... but not anymore .....

I know in biggboss we fell in love but didn't accept and kept it as friends ...... correction didn't accept it infront of the world but we did confess ......

It was her who actually confessed first ..... it was actually that Rakhi, jiju and Rashmi all came in as wildcards and I don't know till date why they were he'll bent on breaking whatever we had in between us .......

Now that I think it was all probably because people outside even without confirmation from our side believed and could see that we were in love and even if not we were the strongest bond and team in that house .......

Which, in the first place was definitely a huge threat to all wildcards and from the channel point of view if we fought amongst ourselves it would create drama and increase viewership which makes it for a win win situation for all except for both of us ......

The day the wildcards entered they started coaxing laddoo that I'm not good for her, bringing up my past and instigating her against me telling -

- That I am like a kid who doesn't have anyone else right now and that's why I am with her.

- That her parents are not ok with US.

- It isn't looking good outside .... it's kind of vulgar .... the proximity we share.

- That I've had many relationships in the past and I might not be serious even now.

- That there are many outside waiting from whom I can choose.

- Teasing me by joining my surname with other girls and telling that they are more better options for me.

- That she is a leech who sucks my blood.

- To enjoy till it lasts, as this won't be permanent.

- That I've cheated in my previous relationship.

And all of this when there was no admitting or confession from our side about we being in a relationship. I wonder had they got the confirmation what would they have done.....?

But being the sherni she is she replied back to each and everyone and that too such that by the end of the season nobody dared to utter anything against me in front of her ...... When at the start of the season she said ke ' bahar bhi koi aya na toh main na tod dungi' she actually meant it ......

And I really love the way she loves ..... woh mujhe actually wapas khichti hai ..... Maine usey sahi kaha tha ki mujhe pata hai tu mujhe sambhal legi and she actually did that ......

The moment I would never be able to forget ..... well till  today that moment makes me blush and leaves me speechless ........

Precap:

Omi:

Bhai darwaza kholo, pls bhai ...... bhai bhabhi ka parcel hai ...... pls bhai......

1.

What do you'll think what is the special moment ....?

2.

Who all are the contestants of KKK....?

3.

What happened that kk isn't opening the door....?

4.

What's in the parcel....?

C u soon guys