The parcel

Come on Karan forget all of this ...... Enjoy today's day ...... afterall you have your Laddoo's gift with you ...... probably her last gift ......... just cherish it ...... waise bhi ye last bhi toh actually tu deserve nhi karta ...... shayad teri kismat achi thi ...... yaa .... shayad rab di mehr aa ke ae gift tuanu mil gayi ...... babaji boht vada wala thankyou ji ye gift mujhe aage laddoo ke bina rehne mein help karegi ......

Chal sunny bohot hogayi senti baatein khud se bhi aur babaji se bhi ...... ab cheti kar aur dekhle akhir tere laddoo ne kya bheja hai apne sunny ke liye .....

I moved forward to take a close look at it. It was about the size of two laptops kept adjacent, but way deeper. It is too huge. I truly have no idea what’s in it, there is a special frisson of excitement. What could be inside?

I still have the anticipation of a little kid on having received a fancy-wrapped box and a bag of my own to open.

Yes, along with the box ...... there was a bag attached ..... the bag had a lock put on it and the key is not there with it ..... so I thought it might be inside the box ..... so I thought of opening the box first ..... as it is I had no other option .....

I tore open the browser courier packaging then opened the ribbon and then unwrapped the gift paper and open the box ......

As soon as I opened the box ..... I could feel her presence ...... the entire room got filled with with her fragrance ...... I was craving for her ...... soon my eyes fell on a letter which was the top most thing that was kept in the box ........

Without any delay I took it

The letter:

( Kk reads the letter and in between even replies to somethings as though she were in front of him ....... )

Teju:

Hi Sunny .........
Hope I managed to surprise you this time ...... finally ...... I have been trying to surprise you for a while now ....... have always failed ....... because you ..... you just ..... know me so ..... so well ...... you just know it all the time .....
Bappa it is so difficult to surprise you since you always come to know as you know me so ...... so well .......

I hope you had a safe and happy flight ...... I know by now you must have received the parcel for sure because without that you wouldn't have been reading this letter ........

Well  I know that you would have been very eager and must have ripped the box not being able to control your excitement and must be smiling like a kid right now  who has probably got the toy that he desired to have ...... I know you want to know all the contents of the box one by one ......

First things first ...... let's start with this letter in which I've poured all of my heart for you ............

So, I'm writing this because I believe that feelings penned down on a paper still holds a special experience.

Karan:

Belief is mutual baby. The happiness of receiving a handwritten letter is unparalleled and leaves an everlasting impact. Handwritten notes still top the list in their capability to make someone feel extra loved and adored.

Teju:

I know nowadays writing love letters to the partners seems to be boring and old school ....... I promise I would try to make it interesting and as for old school .... I feel our love story has always been old school ...... but of course in a filmy style ......

Karan:

Not at all sweetie ...... with u every moment of my life becomes interesting ...... tujhe pata bhi hai ...... tu entertainment ki poori chalti phirti dukaan hai ......
Tujhse kaun bore ho sakta hai ........ ( By now I had a smile on my face ....... )