Special Moment - Pt 1

Recap:

Karan's POV:

And all of this when there was no admitting or confession from our side about we being in a relationship. I wonder had they got the confirmation what would they have done.....?

But being the sherni she is she replied back to each and everyone and that too such that by the end of the season nobody dared to utter anything against me in front of her ...... When at the start of the season she said ke ' bahar bhi koi aya na toh main na tod dungi' she actually meant it ......

And I really love the way she loves ..... woh mujhe actually wapas khichti hai ..... Maine usey sahi kaha tha ki mujhe pata hai tu mujhe sambhal legi and she actually did that ......

The moment I would never be able to forget ..... well till today that moment makes me blush and leaves me speechless ........

Continuation:

It was actually on the day we had the shoot for wkv and the wild cards had entered ...... the wc came in the morning .......

Looking at them I was glad that devo and rashmi were friends of laddoo and that rashmi and rakhi were my friends .....

I thought this would ease out our stay in biggboss house and help me strengthen laddoo and my bond but no I was absolutely wrong there .......

From the time they had arrived in the house, all were taking laddoo with them and telling her different things about me, my past, my lifestyle, what people thought about us outside and also what her parents thought about us ...... some were truth and some were false but all were surely added with alot of spice .....

At that time the only feeling that I was having was to somehow take my Laddoo and go to some far of place where none of these people or anyone else could reach us.......

I wanted to somehow sheild our relation from all of this but to my disappointment all of this seemed just impossible ......

It wasn't that I hadn't told her about my past rather i had warned her about it ..... I told her that everything of my past is out in the open .......

Yes, I couldn't tell her about everything and every detail but that was not because I didnt want her to know about it but because we were infront of 250 cameras that were constantly showing the biggboss house and us live to all the crores of audience of the show .......

Now, I was afraid that these people are going to take advantage of this and add their own stuff to the actual facts and tell her ......
Rather fill her ears against me and instigate her so that she leaves me and turns into my rival ......

This was it for me all these thoughts clouded my mind.
I started to overthink and the baggage of insecurities that I had from the past relationships weren't helping either.

Unable to do anything and with the fear that I might just loose her which I couldn't afford. She was my own little bundle of joy and I was not ready to give it up.

In a fit of rage and helplessness I hit my hand hard on the wall and flinched due to pain immediately.

Wanting to avoid unnecessary people, attention and drama without a moments delay I went to the washroom area, threw my mic on the sofa out there and moved straight into the men's shower room .......

That was it for me, I couldn't hold on to my emotions any longer. As soon as I shut the door I just stood there at the door of the washroom and all sorts of negative thoughts were coming back to my mind ......

Like what if my laddoo believes them ....... what if she actually doesn't want this anymore ...... doesn't want us anymore ...... what is she doesn't want to be even friends with me ......

What if she doesn't even want to see my face again ...... no...no ...no... this can't be happening ..... I can't let this happen ....... no ... no .... no .... I simply punched the wall again this time with other hand but harder than before .....

I was about to let out the storm of emotions I had within me ....... but before I could, I heard someone bang the door of the washroom furiously followed by calling out my name ......

Aur wo koi aur nahin tha, it was my girl, mera laddoo, I could make out from her voice that she was hell a worried and concerned about me .....

Not wanting to face her now I decided to stay put on my place and not answer her calling me ..... I thought she would give up in sometime and go away just like all others who would just give up on me and walk away ......

But here she was ....... who neither was ready to stop banging the door nor stop yelling my name ...... I surely did misunderstand and underestimate her capabilities ......

Left with no option I gave up and decided to open the door for her ..... the moment I had unlatched the door I expected her to push open the door with full force on the contrary she just opened the door a little and creeped into the washroom .....

As she entered inside she locked the door from inside and stood in front of me crossing her arms against her chest and staring at me. Her eyes peeped into mine as if trying to read my soul. I wondered what was she upto .....